Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pathfinder 2 Remaster PDF

I synced my Paizo account with Roll20 and bought the new GM & Player Core books off of the Roll20 marketplace. How come I can't get the PDFs from Paizo? For the gamemastery guide it seemed to have worked, but the core books don't seem to unlock.
I thought you got the roll20 stuff if you brought the pdfs from Paizo.

Edited 1700151360
You can download the PDF from Paizo when you buy from Roll20, if you synced the accounts. It worked with the gamesmastery guide but apparently the remastered books don't unlock anymore. 
Contact them, and also resync your account here and at Paizo. I have had this issue with purchases as well, including my recent Rusthenge purchase.
Anyone have a clue if the day 1 eratta was included in the Roll20 Version? Thanks Tom
Tom said: Anyone have a clue if the day 1 eratta was included in the Roll20 Version? Thanks Tom Just checked, can confirm it was not.

Edited 1700631932
Tom
Pro
Thanks Nelson, just got a reply from Roll20 on this and it is being worked on at right now and soon to be updated!! Tom
Just a note that it is still not updated yet....... SIGH. Sadly even Archives of Nethis has nothing still for the remastered as well, just a month and a half late, double sigh!! Tom