Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

GM Hub Questions

How do you use the GM Hub?  I have not seen any kind of tutorials?  It looked like I had to submit a url and other itmes.  Not even sure what URL i should post?  Is this even a good resource?
David G. said: How do you use the GM Hub?  I have not seen any kind of tutorials?  It looked like I had to submit a url and other itmes.  Not even sure what URL i should post?  Is this even a good resource? It is just a collection of links to Tools you might find useful as a GM... Nothing more, nothing less... Feel free to have a look over everything there is and use it if you find it useful ;)
Gold
Forum Champion
It's like an index, or bibliography It's links to useful and recommended resources.  You'd only use Submit URL if you know of a useful GM website link that isn't already there.