Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Black Friday Sale with Paizo Connect

Hey all, I've recently been expanding my Starfinder Collection and have my Roll 20 and Paizo accounts linked.  When the Black Friday sale first started, I saw that I could get Alien Archive 2 on Roll 20 for $10 (I already own it on Paizo.com), and it looked like it was giving me a discount for both the Black Friday sale and owning the pdf (as evidenced by the Paizo Connect checkmark by the price).  When I went to purchase AA2 later that day, the price was $25.99, no longer reflecting the Paizo Connect discount. So my question is, does the Paizo Connect discount stack with Black Friday? After reading the help article and a few forum posts, I disconnected and reconnected my Roll20 and Paizo accounts, but no luck.  That said, I realize it's still a cheaper than full price, but seeing that it was offered for $10 is a better deal, and leaves more money to go towards another purchase :).   Any help with this would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. 
Gauss
Forum Champion
Hi MandoMondo, Your best bet is to reach out to the Devs via the Help Center . 
Hey all. I wanted to leave an update.  Roll 20 did contact me back (Thank you Roll 20 support).  I was informed that the discounts do not stack.  That's all well and good.  What I did notice that was interesting is that after the sale, the price for Alien Archive 2 went back down to $24 since I own it already on Paizo.com. This means that during the Black Friday sale, the cost for me purchasing AA2 would have actually been higher than waiting after the sale.   What I've learned from this is that if you own content on the Paizo side of things, but not Roll 20, it may be better to wait till after a Roll 20 sale ends, as you could end up paying more.   For reference, I've included the different prices shown to me throughout the sale. Regular Price: $39.99 Paizo Connect Discounted Price: $24.00 Black Friday Sale Price: $25.99 Discount shown when both stacked $10.00 (Shown at the very beginning of the Black Friday Sale).