Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Dawn of the Daikaiju populated maps a mess

I purchased Dawn of the Daikaiju. I'm new to premade modules in Roll20, but I assume the maps should be set up and ready to go or clear for me to set up. However these maps are all over the place. There are multiple duplicate tokens on different layers. One map it appears several of the enemy tokens are defeated with Red Xs on the token. I don't see a way to reset this. I do need to just delete all these tokens and populate the maps. Am I missing something?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Malifer! I loaded a copy, and it does seem to have some issues. My advice would be to contact Pinnacle Games directly, [ email ] [ website ], as this is not a Roll20-produced conversion. Also, should you just wish a refund, Roll20 does have a robust policy.
Thanks Keith. I'm not upset with the purchase, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't doing something incorrectly. I might let Pinnacle know, but I can fix it.
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
I submitted a ticket to the PEG team; this is now how the game should appear.