Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

how long for help center to respond

hey there just a general question really, I sent in a ticket already because my subscription auto renewed and I didn't want the annual plan again. I just want to know how long it takes for the center to reply or if they will even be able to since its the weekend and such.
Gauss
Forum Champion
Hi BlameOthers,  If you haven't had a response in a couple business days please let me know, I will see what I can do to get attention diverted your way. 
Sorry for the delay! Taking a look it seems like the ticket that came in associated with your email did end up getting resolved. For reference for others who may be curious as well, we tend to aim for a first response within ~24 hours or less. This can vary depending on issue complexity (especially for technical tickets) as we strive to minimize back and forth and get solutions to folks as quickly as possible! And a reminder for anyone else, when you contact our support team you should receive an email confirmation with additional information that informs you that the ticket was successfully submitted -- if you do not see that, please  resubmit your ticket so we can help!

Edited 1701254971
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Drespar said: For reference for others who may be curious as well, we tend to aim for a first response within ~24 hours or less. Is this both for weekdays and weekends? I'd assume there is a spike in users & tickets during Friday-Sunday, leading to  above average number of tickets compared to weekdays, which might lead to having at least equal amount of support staff active on weekend, compared to weekdays. Edit: (I'd still assume the time between first response and potential escalation is slower on weekends, with less devs and higher tier support working then)