Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Thri-kreen chameleon carapace

Edited 1701378077
After making a thri-kreen and removing the armor i noticed the chameleon carapace does not apply to the ac at all. I had to make an armor remove its properties and put the proper ac bonus in its stats to get it to reflect on his Ac statistic up top of sheet. Can someone else try this and confirm? or am i doing something incorrect?

Edited 1701380265
Gauss
Forum Champion
Hi Kefrem,  I assume you are using the D&D 5e by Roll20 character sheet? If you are, Custom ACs are not baked in to the races or classes. To enable that you need to click on the "cog" next to Spells, then set up the Custom AC (middle column near the top) as appropriate for your race or class.  When you wear armor it will override the custom AC, but that override will come with a warning in the equipment section. 
ahhh ok thanks ill tinker and fix it. Never knew that.