Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Possibility to add a 4 token bar?

Score + 15
Hi, I wanted to ask for information/suggestion, is it possible to introduce a 4 token bar? I tried to search the forum but I see that the only useful post is from 7 years ago and it said no, it would be very convenient to add one for the Year Zero Engine, I'm mastering a Forbidden Lands campaign, and it would be convenient to have all 4 attributes on the tokens, instead of just 3, maybe there is a system to do it and I simply didn't understand how to do it, thanks for the help.
+1, I find the limitation of 3 bubbles/bars annoying at times also. (I only need one bar, and the rest just bubbles, but the two go together). I can understand why they chose "3", the clutter can be problematic, but it would be really nice if the DM could configure the number per-game, to fit their needs (and not just "3" or "4")
+1
+1: You could have bar layout options including one bar on each facing assuming a square. IE ← → ↑ ↓. Given that three bars area already stacked you could use the above and add two on each side for a total of three on each size using up no more room in each direction than the current model.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
+1 for an additional bar or more. ;-) Something I picked on the forums somewhere that might work for people that need more bar/attribute access; Add a second "Info-Token" that's linked to the same character. (ie represents character) example; Optional: use a transparent image for the Info-Token to hide from others on the vtt. Token Settings; Add a 1' aura so the player/gm can see it. Assign "Represents Character" to the appropriate character. Link bars to attributes as desired. Adjust the Token Bar Options as desired. Assign Permissions as needed. ie uncheck the "See" option for aura, nameplate, bars, etc. What the controlling Player/GM sees. What other's see. Only the player that controls the character and the gm should see the "Info-Token".  This could just be kept to the side of the vtt for easy player/gm reference.  Could even add multiple tokens to create an array.  Obviously an Info-Token like this has some drawbacks but could work for some people. Cheers