Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Tokens aren't loading

I've been having trouble getting tokens I've set up to show. Sometime yesterday they stopped loading. The map layer seems unaffected, and tokens taken from my library show up. The ones that I've dragged from the internal internet search are the ones causing issues. However, the ones on the handout from the same place appear.
1410644486
Gauss
Forum Champion
Do you have specific search parameters or links to the internet tokens?
I've just been searching for whatever I need at that moment. Animals, types of people, etc. I use Google Chrome and Safari, the issue is constant on both browsers. Here are 2 example pictures There should be tokens within those yellow boxes. The other ones you see have been inserted from my Library. Again, there should be 4 of them here, but only the 3 from my library are showing. This is the first time I've checked since yesterday, but I noticed that one or two of the internet-found tokens have loaded. Perhaps they are all just taking a very long time to load in?
1410645340
DXWarlock
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I was having this about an hour ago, went to my world map layer, things that was there for weeks was missing..and slooooowly started loading, even some of my local roll20 images too 10-15 seconds to show up. But it seems random on which, 4/5th of my stuff was loading fine. I think its server side (roll20imgsrv i think it was called) was what my browser said it was waiting for and giving me the spinning loading status.
1410645501
Gauss
Forum Champion
Again, I need specific search parameters or links to the images that are not coming up. Alternately, if you send me a join link I may be able to find them.
1410645872

Edited 1410645879
DXWarlock
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Sadly I cant Gauss, its been working fine for me since. I was just having a hiccup an hour or 2 ago. Was more chiming in letting him know he wasnt the only one having the issue (at least for a period of time)
1410647743

Edited 1410648954
Gauss
Forum Champion
Ok, it looks like imgsrv is timing out on a number of image lookups to sources all over the internet. That may be on our end, I will bump this to the Devs. For the Devs the campaign in question is: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/159428/fairy-tail-rp-pathfinder" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/159428/fairy-tail-rp-pathfinder</a> Edit: just a thought, but after images have failed to load you could try refreshing. Images that have already loaded *should* be pulled from your cache while images that have not loaded should try to load again. With less to load the previously failed images may load.
We restarted the imgsrv server and it seems to have fixed the issue. Sorry about that!