Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

How to download burnbryt?

I just purchased Burn Bryte with the assumption that I would be able to download the PDF and learn how to run the game, but I can't find any way to do this. Is there something I am missing, and if not, where do I contact to get a refund?
The rules are implemented as Handouts in Roll20. Create a game with that module and everything should be there. There is nothing to download besides the Artpacks (and this only if the creator allows it). Peter Saba-Nor said: I just purchased Burn Bryte with the assumption that I would be able to download the PDF and learn how to run the game, but I can't find any way to do this. Is there something I am missing, and if not, where do I contact to get a refund?
If this is the case then this would make it very difficult to read and digest for me. Is it possible to get a refund for this? As much as I was looking forward to the game I don't see this as a usable game for me. TheMarkus1204 said: The rules are implemented as Handouts in Roll20. Create a game with that module and everything should be there. There is nothing to download besides the Artpacks (and this only if the creator allows it). Peter Saba-Nor said: I just purchased Burn Bryte with the assumption that I would be able to download the PDF and learn how to run the game, but I can't find any way to do this. Is there something I am missing, and if not, where do I contact to get a refund?
I submitted a request for a refund in the roll 20 community help center.
Gold
Forum Champion
For a product from Roll20 Marketplace, IF there is a PDF download that they offer, the link to that PDF will be on the Roll20 Marketplace Page after your purchase.  So that's where you would find the PDF if there is one included with this product.  (It seems like there isn't, but if there is, that's where to look for it)
It will also specify on the product page if it can be downloaded prior to purchase. This particular title (created by Roll 20?) is, in my understanding, exclusively for Roll 20. There is a compendium for it, which may be easier to navigate. This is not a game I personally play or am interested in. <a href="https://roll20.net/compendium/burnbryte/BookIndex" rel="nofollow">https://roll20.net/compendium/burnbryte/BookIndex</a>