Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Flee, Mortals! Add-On. Creatures just in compendium?

Added the add-on to my game but no creatures show up in the Journal; I still have to drag them from the Compendium. Is that how it’s supposed to work?…
Gauss
Forum Champion
Hi Titus,  From the Marketplace product :  " An addon containing: * Nine new environmental battle maps, complete with Doors, Windows, and Dynamic Lighting support (requires  plus / pro subscription )!" It does not appear to include any Journal creatures, you will have to pull them from the Compendium (which is also part of the product, but compendium books are not part of addons).
Gauss said: Hi Titus,  From the Marketplace product :  " An addon containing: * Nine new environmental battle maps, complete with Doors, Windows, and Dynamic Lighting support (requires  plus / pro subscription )!" It does not appear to include any Journal creatures, you will have to pull them from the Compendium (which is also part of the product, but compendium books are not part of addons). Guess I need to learn to read! Thanks!…