Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Pick up cards from table to hand

I can run Fate games okay by using GM powers to issue "cards" to the players to represent Fate Points. I don't absolutely have to allow players to pick up cards from the table to their own hands. But it would be convenient. It would also be essential to some games like Rummy and Munchkin for players to be able to pick up cards off the table and put them into their hands. I don't know of an RPG that allows that yet, but it's only a matter of time.
Fortune's Fool (tarot cards) and any D&D game that uses Three Dragon Ante. Also there are a number of GM plot and whimsey cards that the players may have.
Ah! I see that his is done by some combination of modifier key with a click followed by a menu selection.
You can just right-click on the card and then choose "Take Card." I think that right now though it's limited to whoever put the card on the table in the first place + the GM.
Yes, and if you don't have one of those multi-buttoned mice you hold down "control" while you click or something like that, and then choose "take card".
Yes, and if you don't have one of those multi-buttoned mice you hold down "control" while you click or something like that, and then choose "take card". Well, that's supposed to work, anyway. Didn't when I tried it.