Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Character Sheet Creator Needed - Looking to Hire

Hello Roll20 Creators,                 I am the author of Logical Fantasy Gaming (LFG) and I am looking to hire a skilled sheet creator to develop a Roll20 character sheet for my game. LFG is available on DriveThruRPG and I am seeking to expand accessibility with VTT through Roll20. The character sheet is very similar to that of Pathfinder and it uses very similar d20 mechanics. I ran a LFG game on Roll20 using a Pathfinder sheet with just a few tweaks, but would love to have the official sheet with proper terminology, stats, designs, and calculations built in. I have slightly different versions for melee builds and spellcasters, but I figure the "hybrid version" with a little bit of everything would be the best place to start. Please contact me or reply if you are interested so we can discuss fair compensation and whatever information you may need to complete the job. If this is not the correct way to go about making this request, I would greatly appreciate some guidance towards a more appropriate way to do so. Thank you very much for your assistance.
Peter B.
Plus
Sheet Author
Daniel B. said: Hello Roll20 Creators,                 I am the author of Logical Fantasy Gaming (LFG) and I am looking to hire a skilled sheet creator to develop a Roll20 character sheet for my game. LFG is available on DriveThruRPG and I am seeking to expand accessibility with VTT through Roll20. The character sheet is very similar to that of Pathfinder and it uses very similar d20 mechanics. I ran a LFG game on Roll20 using a Pathfinder sheet with just a few tweaks, but would love to have the official sheet with proper terminology, stats, designs, and calculations built in. I have slightly different versions for melee builds and spellcasters, but I figure the "hybrid version" with a little bit of everything would be the best place to start. Please contact me or reply if you are interested so we can discuss fair compensation and whatever information you may need to complete the job. If this is not the correct way to go about making this request, I would greatly appreciate some guidance towards a more appropriate way to do so. Thank you very much for your assistance. Are are some questions for you, from a developer: How much are you paying? What is the time frame? When do you expect this to be done? What is the level of automation? Is the sheet purely for input or should some fields update based on other fields? Does the sheet require a Charactermancer to help players setup their characters? Does the sheet need to be compatible with any compendiums? Does output / rolls from the sheet be presented with roll templates or just written in the chat? These are just the question I could come up with from the top of my head. All of them talk to the scope of the project and what the commitment of any developer has to consider.