Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Alternative bloodlines pathfinder

I have a character I'm trying to transfer over from an in person game to my online one I'm dming But the bloodline the charecter has isn't in the list of options is there a way to add an alternate blood line 

Edited 1705983497
Gauss
Forum Champion
Hi Eli D.,  Which character sheet are you using? If you don't know the name please supply a screenshot of the sheet so it can be identified. 
Just the pathfinder by roll20 
Gauss
Forum Champion
Eli D. said: Just the pathfinder by roll20  The reason I asked is there are multiple Pathfinder character sheets.  Which Bloodline are you looking for?
The phoenix bloodline
Gauss
Forum Champion
Ok, so the Pathfinder Reference Document in Roll20 does not contain everything, as a result the Charactermancer does not either.  My suggestion is to pick any bloodline, complete the Charactermancer. Then delete the abilities, spell-like abilities, etc. that the incorrect bloodline gives you. Then manually enter the correct abilities, spell-like abilities, etc. yourself.  Alternately, don't use the Charactermancer for Pathfinder 1e and do it all manually (it is how I do it).