Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] [Megathread] [Top roll20/Foundry DM] [AdaptivePlay] [Homebrew] [Monday-Sunday Day/Night] [All Inclusive] [Request a spot]

Edited 1713286460
See Below this paragraph for Active Recruiting Hello. Welcome to my mega thread where I post games that I'm actively recruiting for. I been playing tabletop for about 15 years and game mastering for 7 for dungeons and dragons but 15 years in table top RPGs in general. I am currently recruiting for dungeons and dragons game but I run a lot more. I have 7 years study in writing and theatre so this is my show I run. I focus a lot on immersion and group story playing. Which means a lot of the game is done mapless except for combat. We do have setting maps to help navigate the realm but mostly i focus on using theatre of the mind. Theatre of the mind uses description and group narrative to construct a map we all see in our heads. if you ever seen critical role or dimension 20 then that is what they use, saving maps for combat. Roll20 gives me a lot more access for handouts and actual maps so we can use those to navigate the world and not have to rely on me for that. My games are all inclusive and prejudice is not tolerated. I value myself on running a game at the price of the night at the movies. Same way my goal is to grant you an experience like that but to also be able to influence the film with a group of friends. If you or are only looking then please send me a message. With enough contacts we can fill out a solid group together. If you want to talk then contact me on discord #morddyn Or email: <a href="mailto:Tonymolecules@gmail.com" rel="nofollow">Tonymolecules@gmail.com</a> FILLED TIMESLOTS Monday: 9PM-12AM EST (Dragonlance Shadow of the Dragonqueen) 4/5 Players (Session 10)&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/390509/unleash-your-heroic-destiny-dive-into-the-shadows-of-the-dragon-queen-monday" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/390509/unleash-your-heroic-destiny-dive-into-the-shadows-of-the-dragon-queen-monday</a> Tuesday 2PM-5PM EST ( The Wild Beyond the Witchlight 4/4 players) [Session 2] Wednesday 6PM-9 PM EST (Vampire the Masquerade v20 Homebrew 3/3 text only) [Session 3] Wednesday 9:30 PM- 12:30 AM EST (Chains of Avernus 4/5) [Session zero) Thursday 9 PM- 12 AM EST ( Dragonlance Shadow of the Dragon Queen 6/6) [ Session 16] Shadowrun Friday 8 PM EST (1/5) session 0 Sunday 9PM-12AM EST (Dragonlance Shadow of the Dragon Queen 4/5) [Session 26 Still Available EST time (-5 GMT) Monday morning game (11AM-6PM EST) Tuesday night (9PM-12AM EST) Wednesday morning/afternoons (11 AM- 4PM EST) Thursday morning/afternoons (11 AM- 5PM EST) Friday anytime&nbsp; Saturday Morning/Afternoon (11 AM-6 PM EST) Sunday Morning /afternoons ( 11 AM- 6PM EST) Why Pay? When you pay for a game you are paying for the guarantee that you will have fun. I always offer a refund if that is not the case under fault of my own. This guarantee also includes other players. That the DM has checked with other players and presented them a proper case for what will be in the game and that your game will not be ruined by no-shows, poor table manners, and disrespect to your time.&nbsp; This does not mean that i'm asking everyone to be serious at the table and treat it professionally. I promote respect, not professional play. Professional Dungeon Master makes a world where people can be silly, creative, story-driven, action driven, and bend the rules to create an experience.&nbsp; Additionally it is expensieve to gain all the content for making Dungeons and Dragons. Books are each $50 or $30 plus minimum. This isn't counting monthly subscriptions, custom maps, and music needed to make a high quality game. Another factor is the high need for time being used for money in today's society. I love making games, and writing. Unfortunately it is not something folks can dedicate 5-8 hours a day anymore to build fantastical adventures. Since every free day must be spent looking for a side hustle. There is simply not enough hours when most folks work 10-12 hours a day to put another 10 to making a game. Now onto why pay me. I run my games like a performance. The idea is a consistent experience where the party understands the table, its rules, and have expectations since session 0 on the content. From there my job is to get you the player to forget that this is a show, this is a performance. The magic is to pull you into the fight and have the player want to root for the characters like you would if you were there. Immersion is a delicate subject and requires careful planning, music, scenery, good writing, and personality. I will run the world from your groups eyes. The skills you choose, background, and style of play will define how I narrate the world. As your character grows your narration will evolve.&nbsp; What will&nbsp; pull your party into the world and raises the stakes or lights a fire in your heart every week as you're ready to get off work but I will find it because that's my job.&nbsp; Also, you are paying the equivalent of going out to the movies usually once a week. A good 3 hours show that leaves you in suspense, sweat, tears, or joy is the least I could do. Request to Join To request an invite to join, please send me a private message with the following info: Your name: Your Discord username: Campaign: Your online D&amp;D experience: Your overall D&amp;D experience:&nbsp; Do you understand that this game costs $15 (USD) per session per player paid through PayPal? What are you looking for in a game? Tell me a little bit about your proposed character Shadow of the Dragonlance Game played: &nbsp;Shadow of the Dragon Queen- Set in the fantastical world of Kryyn. Date: &nbsp;Mondays 9 PM EST/Midngiht GMT Game type:&nbsp; voice and audio How many:&nbsp; &nbsp;3 open spots right now Duration:&nbsp; Three hours minimum, four hours maximum (Totally fine to cut early or stay later to finalize things) Content: &nbsp;I perform a mix of puzzle, RP and combat at beginning at session 0. Not everyone wants the same thing for a game and part of my process is to add homebrew content to create the world that fits your party and no one else. Game is focused on advanced combat mechanics to create memorable battle experiences.&nbsp;&nbsp; This campaign has a more lean focus to roleplay and dynamic combat. A homebase is provided and a large governing body gives resources to the players. Payer backgrounds are tied in to provided additional support. Extra NPCs can be either brought as hirelings or provide boosts to players. Making allys provide great roleplay and boosts throughout fights. Making enemies provides additional combat encounters and loot. Cost:&nbsp; Nothing session 0 is free and if you miss it or are joining later then first session is free. There are a lot of poor paid games out there and I want you to feel safe with where you spend your money and see if this is the right group/DM for you. Reguler games will be $20 a sesssion. If you can not make a full three hour session then a discount will be applied for your time What you need:&nbsp; The ability to create a roll20 account, paypall, and a dndbeyond account if we make our sheets on dndbeyond. A charectar concept What will be at session 0:&nbsp; I hope to have charectars made before session 0 so what we will be doing is discussing content of the campaign and then immdietly jumping into the campaign to introduce new players to mechanics, allow vets to dnd try out some challenges, and introduce combat and the new mechanic this campaign brings.&nbsp; within a crystal sphere long separated by the mystical weave lays the world of Krynn. It has been 6000 years since the the gods have cursed the world with a cataclysm destroying magic and dropping the heavens into the earth. Magic since then has become a mystical legend not unlike our own but still quite real for those daring enough to search. Entire societies are dedicated to polciing and protecting it but not all have gone well with the war for power. Dark lords have risen and fallen, dragon armies ride to conquest only to be pushed back by daring heroes. today I invite you to be one of those heroes. The small town of Vogler has earned it's freedom from the kingdom of Solamnia and settled to the border of the northern wastes. On top of an ancient steel bridge over the Vingaard river an almost 20 mile wide raging river. The party arrives to pay respect to a hero who has fallen and join the festivities as they celebrate the anniversary of their freedom war. But all is not well. An army stirs to the north and a dark lord thought forgotten in 6000 years has returned. The people of Vogler need a hero, nay the world needs a hero. They do not need to be just, mighty, smart, or lucky but brave and tenacious is all the people ask for. Why Shadow of the Dragonqueen? We chose it because dragons, evil wizards, epic fantasy wars, and amazing cast to expand upon.&nbsp; All these things are the staple of fantasy that everyone grew up with. If you like experiences like Berserk, Record of the Loddoss war, Lords of the Ring, World of warcraft then you will enjoy my production of SotDQ.&nbsp; You are provided a central homebase to explore and charectars that not only embody fantastical but push players into it's directions. Greedy wizards who lust for knowledge, powerful nobles who need help maintaining a balance between citizen and magic. Dragons good and evil all waiting to strike a deal. (Shadowrun classic never make a deal with a dragon). Magic is considered rare to the world and so is the multiverse but i translate that to the people not the players. You can be as fantastical as you want to be and create your own origin. This is a land where folks live in magic talking mushrooms, a tower has had a lich knight for over 6000 years cursed to exist until the last person dies. One of the original quest npcs from the books is a wizard literally made of golden bones.&nbsp; Sky is the limit and I love no limits Well thank you for hearing me out. Hope to see you at the upcoming show. We'll hold a seat for you, good night roll20.&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/390509/unleash-your-heroic-destiny-dive-into-the-shadows-of-the-dragon-queen-monday" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/390509/unleash-your-heroic-destiny-dive-into-the-shadows-of-the-dragon-queen-monday</a> This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $15 a session per person. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.

Edited 1708666776
Tuesdays/Thursdays/Saturday (Mornings, Evenings, Nights)Phandelver and the Shattered Obelisk &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Game played: &nbsp;Lost Mines of Phandelver/ Shattered Obelisk Date: &nbsp;Looking for people for Tuesdays (12 PM EST, 5 PM EST, 9 PM EST)&nbsp; Game type:&nbsp; voice and audio How many:&nbsp; &nbsp;3-5 Levels: 1-12 or 2-12 Duration:&nbsp; Three hours minimum, four hours maximum (Totally fine to cut early or stay later to finalize things) Content: &nbsp;This game is more of a hack n slash with moments for roleplay as the party gathers quests/loot to take on the final battle for the sake of Phandalin. If you are a huge fan of BG3 then this is a game for you. Combat is found quickly and provides ample action for does looking to brawl. Great NPCS will act as allies as the many factions of Faerun like Harpers and Zhentarum work to secure this town's survival. Take on dragons, wizards, goblins, gangers, and mind flayers in this new adventure by wizard of the coast. Tons of homebrew content to keep the game interesting for returning players. Cost:&nbsp; Nothing session 0 is free and if you miss it or are joining later then first session is free. There are a lot of poor paid games out there and I want you to feel safe with where you spend your money and see if this is the right group/DM for you. Regular games will be $15 a session. If you can not make a full three hour session then a discount will be applied for your time What you need:&nbsp; The ability to create a roll20 account, paypal, and a dndbeyond account if we make our sheets on dndbeyond. A charectar concept What will be at session 0:&nbsp; I hope to have charectars made before session 0 so what we will be doing is discussing content of the campaign and then immediately jumping into the campaign to introduce new players to mechanics, allow vets to dnd try out some challenges, and introduce combat and the new mechanic this campaign brings.&nbsp; A mutual employer has been kidnapped and with him are the secrets to an ancient forge crafted by the allience of dwarves, elves, and humans kingdoms to forge magical weapons. It's value is limitless and so is his map Why Phandelver Phandelver provides a suitable environment for new players to explore and try out if youa re already familiar with dungeons and dragons products since you are close to Neverwinter a famous metropolis of Faerun. Phandalin the village is located in provides a fleshed out city to create a base of operations and ease yourself into Roleplay of dungeons and dragons. The NPCs are based around a faction system so they all come with quests, rewards and unique supply stores. Potions, scrollls, explosives, and magic.&nbsp; This module is designed around dungeon crawling, providing 4 separate dungeons that each getting progressively more difficult as the game goes on. It then expands into an investigation of why a town is getting sick and then stopping a powerful mind flayer cult from taking over the town and using it as a staging ground for an invasion. If you played BG 3 then you will be familiar with this game It is optional to be exposed to body horror then it will not happen to your character &nbsp;during mind flayer&nbsp; attacks agency, your fun, and comfort are my priorities&nbsp; If interested send me a DM with time and weekday/weekend availability This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $15 a session per person. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.

Edited 1708666765
High level Saturday &amp; Friday Evenings/Nights Private Message Me for Time slots: Chains of Asmodeus (Level 11-20) Game played: &nbsp;Chains of Asmodeus Date: &nbsp;Saturdays and Fridays- Creating groups for times 2-12 PM EST Game type:&nbsp; voice and audio How many:&nbsp; &nbsp;Any 3 for a group Duration:&nbsp; Three hours minimum, four hours maximum (Totally fine to cut early or stay later to finalize things) Content: &nbsp;I perform a mix of puzzle, RP and combat at beginning at session 0. Not everyone wants the same thing for a game and part of my process is to add homebrew content to create the world that fits your party and no one else. Game is focused on advanced combat mechanics to create memorable battle experiences.&nbsp;&nbsp; This campaign leans towards the exploration of Avernus and it's content. It is a high level game starting at level 11 and it takes the party against the lords of hell. Adventure hook starts with you wanting to save the soul of someone dear to you that has fallen to hell or your own soul. It has a custom corruption system that creates different scenarios as you traverse.&nbsp; Expect lots of combat, party roleplay moments as this is a less NPC centric game. Tons of magical gear and amazing sceneries from the game designers of Baldurs gate 2, Star wars knights of the old republic, award winning author Adrian Tchailvosky.&nbsp; Cost:&nbsp; Nothing session 0 is free and if you miss it or are joining later then first session is free. There are a lot of poor paid games out there and I want you to feel safe with where you spend your money and see if this is the right group/DM for you. Regular games will be $20 a sesssion. If you can not make a full three hour session then a discount will be applied for your time What you need:&nbsp; The ability to create a roll20 account, paypall, and a dndbeyond account if we make our sheets on dndbeyond. A charectar concept What will be at session 0:&nbsp; I hope to have charectars made before session 0 so what we will be doing is discussing content of the campaign and then immediately jumping into the campaign to introduce new players to mechanics, allow vets to dnd try out some challenges, and introduce combat and the new mechanic this campaign brings. Why Chains of Asmodeus It's the only high level module I can recommend from wizards of the coast after getting some play testing done. The combats aren't too rapid so you can breathe in between, it has a great system for magic items and encourages high end game building. The fights are challenging and give rooms for improvement based on party power level.&nbsp; The setting is incredibly engaging as well as the people in it. If you liked pathfinder path of the rightious then you will enjoy this game. Starts with the party optimistic to the challenges that awaits them to then begin the gauntlet that is a descent into the hells. Honestly what into the Abyss should have been. Don't miss out and send me a DM with your desired time and i'll let you which group I have. currently am running 2 full groups. Will be recruiting for Monday night February 5th. Friday and Saturday night available now This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $15 a session per person. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.

Edited 1706714043
Reviews From Players "Super friendly and welcoming. Great at building an immersive experience. Would absolutely use again!"- Bryan Wythe 1/20/24- Saturday Dragonlance Camapign "Super prepared and knowledgable GM. They have no issues recalling all the various rules but also has no problem adjusting them to allow for cool moments and story telling. Super friendly and considerate of all players feelings and needs. Adaptable and strongly recommended for whatever type of group you may have. " - Joel Temperly 1/13/24- Saturday Dragonlance Campaign "He is always happy to help explain things as a new player and very knowledgeable as well as a great story builder."- Cody "Atorious" 1/13/24- Saturday Dragonlance Campaign "typewritter has a very clear vision and knows how to incorporate all the players at the table in the game. " 1/7/24- Rskalurn [Know them as squid]- Phandelver, Bloodbourne homebrew, and Dragonlance since 2022 "He's currently running Shadow of the Dragon Queen for myself and 5 friends, he picked up on our group dynamic very quickly and runs the game to match our vibe. Very adept at the RP side of GMing which I really appreciate, makes the world feel fleshed out and lived in. Likewise, combat is also well paced and always feels balanced." Kriss Olssen 1/6/24- Saturday Dragonlance Campaign "This guy is amazing, if I didn't have scheduling problems I'd still be playing right now and I'm going back to his game in a couple weeks maybe a month once I get my schedule fixed. This guy is a perfect blend of chaotic and fun. He puts in a ton of effort far more than I actually felt like I paid for it times and I noticed he does is absolute best to pay attention to each character's backstory this guy has put in far too much effort in my opinion. It has been a glorious experience and a wonderful ride. I can't wait to get back into this and if you're reading this I think you're going to have an absolute blast." Charles "Cybersaver" Forney- Been gaming with for 3 years, started dark heresy and homebrew dnd 5e game and shadowrun boston game

Edited 1708666750
FILLED TIMESLOTS Monday: 9PM-12AM EST (Dragonlance Shadow of the Dragonqueen) 3/5 Players (Session 2) Tuesday 2PM-5PM EST ( The Wild Beyond the Witchlight 4/4 players) [Session 2] Wednesday 6PM-9 PM EST (Vampire the Masquerade v20 Homebrew 3/3 text only) [Session 3] Wednesday 9:30 PM- 12:30 AM EST (Chains of Avernus 4/5) [Session zero) Thursday 9 PM- 12 AM EST ( Dragonlance Shadow of the Dragon Queen 6/6) [ Session 16] Sunday 9PM-12AM EST (Dragonlance Shadow of the Dragon Queen 6/6) [Session 16] Still Available EST time (-5 GMT) Monday morning game (11AM-6PM) Tuesday night (9PM-12AM) Wednesday morning/afternoons (11 AM- 4PM) Thursday morning/afternoons (11 AM- 5PM) Friday anytime&nbsp; Saturday anytime Sunday Morning /afternoons ( 11 AM- 6PM) This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $15 a session per person. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.

Edited 1708821009
Open recruitment To request an invite to join, please send me a private message with the following info: Your name: Your Discord username: Campaign: Your online D&amp;D experience: Your overall D&amp;D experience:&nbsp; Do you understand that this game costs $15 (USD) per session per player paid through PayPal? What are you looking for in a game? Tell me a little bit about your proposed character

Edited 1708821022
Last monday's (9 PM EST) session was a great introduction to a cleric to monday's party. Together the group partook in the village's festivities and took a moment of peace to remember a fallen comrade.&nbsp; Thanks to the Wizard's earlier contributions an enemy has become a friend during these times and a new party was form from the survivor of a Draconian (Winged dragonlike humanoids) attack. At night a strange summer snow storm happened all the while a ghostly woman's voice sang a song of sorrow and sadness. Ereirlyeeping up the townsfolk for hours after it stopped.&nbsp; The party then par took in a war reanactment where the worse happened as they were betrayed by a company of soldiers that deserted their mission and instead tried to assassinate the village's commander to sow chaos. Three dark skeletal figures watched from overhead caught by the cleric then, a foreboding sign of things to come. Come join the exciting fun with a pro DM ! To request an invite to join, please send me a private message with the following info: Your name: Your Discord username: Campaign: Your online D&amp;D experience: Your overall D&amp;D experience:&nbsp; Do you understand that this game costs $15 (USD) per session per player paid through PayPal? What are you looking for in a game? Tell me a little bit about your proposed character This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $15 a session per person. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.

Edited 1708666721
Yesterday, our kindred duo embarked on a quest to locate two vanished thin-bloods, a task set by the Prince to validate their status as neonates. Their journey plunged them into New York until they stumbled upon the hotel of the duskborn(thin-bloods newest name) aided by the duskborn primogen. There, they uncovered the harsh realities of the Second War for New York and the devastating impact of the Second Inquisition on the young primogen, who confessed to lying to set this investigation in motion. The hotel, mirrored how duskborn are often regarded. Dilapidated walls and dimly lit corridors of neglect. Breaking into what was supposed to be a sanctuary, the party found the room eerily emptied, save for a driver's license—a single clue that lead them to an impound lot. Their search led to the discovery of an abandoned car, a wreck both inside and out. Beneath the battered seat, they found one of the girl's cellphone with an ominous message directing them to a subway route, now a macabre scene festooned with bodies. Before going down one of the players managed to build trust and touch at the humanity in the primogen who has only be unalive for a few years. This trust has made an ally to the group that can be used later. Send me this Dm for more info&nbsp; Your name: Your Discord username: Campaign you are looking for: time and day: Your online world of darkness experience:&nbsp; Your overall world of darkness experience:&nbsp; Do you understand that this game costs $20 (USD) per session per player paid through PayPal? What are you looking for in a gaming experience? Tell me a little bit about your proposed character, such as race and class. (It's alright if you don't know.) As the narrative unfolds, the players are on the brink of confronting the grim realities and inherent horrors of Vampire: The Masquerade, navigating a world where the duskborn navigate a fragile existence, marginalized and manipulated by the very structures meant to protect them. This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $15 a session per person. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.
We're on the lookout for bold souls to join our upcoming tabletop roleplay game, where you don't just play in a kingdom; you build it, govern it, and defend it against the unknown. In the heart of Faerun, Neverwinter faces dire threats, compelling it to summon adventurers to reclaim a fortress and village overrun by undead. This perilous mission will escalate adventurers from level 2 to 18, revealing a complex plot tied to the god Myrkul and a struggle for power in a land rife with chaos. Drawing inspiration from Baldur's Gate 2, Dark Souls 3, and Pathfinder: Kingmaker, this adventure blends deep storytelling with challenging gameplay. It's a journey of intrigue and combat, where each encounter is meticulously crafted to echo the legendary experiences that have shaped this epic quest. Adventurers will navigate a world where decisions impact the unfolding narrative, creating a unique legacy within the storied expanses of Faerun What's Special About Our Game? Your Character's Mark on the World: &nbsp;Every hero has a story, and in our kingdom, your character's background isn't just a detail—it's the foundation of lore and encounters. Your past deeds, allies, and rivals will weave into the kingdom's tapestry, making your mark on history indelible. Sights and Sounds of Adventure: &nbsp;Get ready to be immersed. We use detailed maps to guide you through the sprawling landscapes you'll claim and defend, accompanied by music that sets the heart racing and the imagination soaring. Whether it's the thrill of discovery or the tension of diplomacy, the ambiance will be as rich as the narrative. A Decade of Dungeon Mastery: &nbsp;Guiding your journey is a Dungeon Master with ten years of experience in crafting worlds, challenging seasoned adventurers, and welcoming newcomers. Expect a game where every choice matters, and the unexpected is just around the corner. Who Are We Looking For? Creative thinkers who love to build and strategize. Players eager to see their character's background come to life in the game world. Adventurers who enjoy a good challenge and are ready to contribute to a team. Anyone who loves a good story, engaging gameplay, and making new friends. How to Join? Whether you're a seasoned player or new to tabletop roleplaying, we welcome you. Just bring your creativity, your love for adventure, and your willingness to dive into a shared story. join the game here&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/393814/dandd-5e-build-your-own-kingdom-25-dollars-a-session" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/393814/dandd-5e-build-your-own-kingdom-25-dollars-a-session</a> Send us a message to express your interest, and we'll get back to you with all the details you need to start your journey. Write to me at&nbsp; <a href="mailto:tonymolecules@gmail.com" rel="nofollow">tonymolecules@gmail.com</a> &nbsp;or join the link here&nbsp; <a href="https://startplaying.games/adventure/clsxithoq00dg08k023mzbemv" rel="nofollow">https://startplaying.games/adventure/clsxithoq00dg08k023mzbemv</a> This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of 25$ a session through startplaying.com. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.
Our Kingdom builder game has gone with a solid start. Our adventurer has managed to impressed lord Neverember and began making their way to the mere of dead. With the help of a bounty hunter, and a sorceress they plan on locating a castle to clear of the dead. They have so far fought off deadly shadows, saved a man lost in the fey tricksters of the mere and beat a series of pixies in games of guile. Now comes the true challenge as they contest with the deadly army of undead built over centuries of war. To request an invite to join, please send me a private message with the following info: Your name: Your Discord username: Campaign: Your online D&amp;D experience: Your overall D&amp;D experience:&nbsp; Do you understand that this game costs $25 (USD) per session per player paid through PayPal? What are you looking for in a game? Tell me a little bit about your proposed character Whether you're a seasoned player or new to tabletop roleplaying, we welcome you. Just bring your creativity, your love for adventure, and your willingness to dive into a shared story. join the game here&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/393814/dandd-5e-build-your-own-kingdom-25-dollars-a-session" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/393814/dandd-5e-build-your-own-kingdom-25-dollars-a-session</a> Send us a message to express your interest, and we'll get back to you with all the details you need to start your journey. Write to me at&nbsp; <a href="mailto:tonymolecules@gmail.com" rel="nofollow">tonymolecules@gmail.com</a> &nbsp;or join the link here&nbsp; <a href="https://startplaying.games/adventure/clsxithoq00dg08k023mzbemv" rel="nofollow">https://startplaying.games/adventure/clsxithoq00dg08k023mzbemv</a> This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of 25$ a session through startplaying.com. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.

Edited 1710767716
Our monday night dragon lance is active and still going. The party have been recruited into kalaman's finest and have begun taking missions. Their first mission is to dismantle the recruitment operations going on in the hinterlands within Kalaman's borders. Send me a DM and come join us. Still looking for one more player. To request an invite to join, please send me a private message with the following info: Your name: Your Discord username: Campaign: Your online D&amp;D experience: Your overall D&amp;D experience:&nbsp; Do you understand that this game costs $15 (USD) per session per player paid through PayPal? What are you looking for in a game? Tell me a little bit about your proposed character This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of 15$ a session through startplaying.com. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/390509/unleash-your-heroic-destiny-dive-into-the-shadows-of-the-dragon-queen-monday" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/390509/unleash-your-heroic-destiny-dive-into-the-shadows-of-the-dragon-queen-monday</a>

Edited 1713214195
We are at the forefront of a high level game of Dragonlance. Current party level 7 this Sunday. If you have a group we still have availabilities for Friday and Saturday Games.&nbsp; To request an invite to join, please send me a private message with the following info: Your name: Your Discord username: Campaign: Your online D&amp;D experience: Your overall D&amp;D experience:&nbsp; Do you understand that this game costs $15 (USD) per session per player paid through PayPal? What are you looking for in a game? Tell me a little bit about your proposed character This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of 15$ a session through startplaying.com. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/390754/shadow-of-the-dragon-queen-your-story-sunday" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/390754/shadow-of-the-dragon-queen-your-story-sunday</a>
Reopening recruitment for my Monday game. Looking for a plus one :)