Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Your Experience as Contente Creator in Roll20

Could you tell me if you have any experience selling your ideas as adventures in Roll20 and if it is worth your time? I want to begin but not sure how things are moving nowadays in Roll20 and VVT community, now that lots happened wiith Wizards and new VVTs coming out...
Tiffany M.
Plus
Marketplace Creator
Better to begin now than never. It's worth your time if you enjoy it. If you're gonna make the adventures for you to run for your friends anyway, why not also sell them?
Are there tutorials on getting started?
Xenobunny
Marketplace Creator
I've slowed down with adding items to the store. Roll20 remains fair and easy to develop for. As a hobby platform to collect a small amount from it's fine. But... sales no longer cover the monthly phone bill. The decline in customers has been severe for my experience since 2021 and on, unsure about others. I just make art packs for now. As a secondary positive with a guarantee, "Roll20 marketplace creator" might look great for your portfolio and resume if you are taking your hobby into a professional space. In that regard, even if sales are discouraging, populating your storefront can remain rewarding.