Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Dungeons of Drakkenheim

Hi  I find Dungeons of Drakkenheim in the Roll20 Marketplace but it comes up as: not for sale?? Can someone enlighten me please on why that is ?? I would be interest in buying this as a module / bundle  Thanks 
I believe, is because is in the pipeline to be release in Roll20 at some point but not yet. I think right now is only for backers. 
It's currently backer only while they fix it.  I think they said they were expecting it to go live generally before the end of the month, but there are a lot of fixes which need doing to it first (I have it, I backed it via KS) before it can go live.  There should be a patch in the next couple of days, hopefully that fixes a lot of things but we'll see. The Sebastian Crowe release (the second book) is expected sometime late next month, but again with the issues with the first module I'm sceptical they'll hit that..