Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[New Release] [First Product] Tropical Island Sandbox

Edited 1706820487
Joe K.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Hello. I just activated my first-ever Roll20 Marketplace product and am excited to share. The product is called Tropical Island Sandbox.  It's an addon map pack with five encounter maps and one regional exploration map. Besides the maps, it also includes a page of tokens, a system-neutral setting and five encounters (a mini-adventure). As an added convenience, the encounter maps each have a second instance with pre-placed tokens and notes relating to the included encounters. The maps are suitable for use with any game or setting that might have a tropical jungle island with a giant spider-shrine. The setting material and encounters/adventure are suitable for use with most d20-based systems, and challenges are scalable for different level PCs. As a system-neutral product, statblocks for specific systems are not included .  Instead, the handouts for each challenge (creatures, villains, traps, hazards, etc.) assist you in choosing a statblock and/or help you determine stats on the fly. To help with scalability, a basic system for assigning difficulty levels for your PCs' current power level is also included. Here's a link: Tropical Island Sandbox I would love to hear your feedback on my first release (even if it's just the product listing or my seller ID), and I  look forward to producing more products for the Roll20 Marketplace in the coming weeks and months.
Gold
Forum Champion
congrats and welcome Joe K