Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

PF2E Extra spell attacks from purchased content not working as intended

New to Roll20, and having an issue with certain spells that deal different damage types from the compendium. The example I have is as follows:  These 2 spells were pulled straight from the compendium, and I edited the name as they are for different situations. Now, it has a cast 2 and 3 option, as, depending on the situation this spell can do fire, light and positive damage, which is what should be the effects on 1st 2nd and 3rd cast. However, the second and third casts still display as fire damage, and I'm not seeing any way of directly editing them. I did scour the web for several hours trying to find a resolution before posting, but is there a way to edit those 2nd and 3rd casting numbers?
Gauss
Forum Champion
Hi Avimage,  I suggest reposting this in the PF2E thread .  I would also suggest stating which purchase content is the source.