Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Shadowdark Listing in LFG

Score + 29

Edited 1707101754
Doug
Pro
Hi, could you please add Shadowdark to the list of games so I can advertise I'm playing the game, please? I'm currently listing under Dungeon Crawl classics and OSE, but I'd like for people looking for this specific system to find my game.  Thank you. 
I think Shadowdark should absolutely be included in the LFG options!
Please get Shadowdark added.  It's the latest hotness.
I would love to see Shadowdark in roll20! 
Yup yup, being trying to find a Shadowdark game to join! An no luck so far, this would be a big help!
Great idea! I have been looking for a Shadowdark game and I'd prefer to use roll20
+1
Very eager to see Shadowdark added to LFG on Roll20
AYes, Please add Shadowdark! Add it to the LFG on Roll20, Please! Now! Hurry up! re you done yet? What are you waiting for? Oh, C'mpn... Pleeeeeeeease!
bump
Native support for Shadowdark, please!!!
Adding my support as well - Shadowdark's a lot of fun. Please add it to the LFG!
Yes, please.
Shadowdark is better than bacon, let's make this happen
Please add Shadowdark
A.J. Falcon
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Just set up a game, would be nice!!!
+1
Please add Shadowdark RPG to the LFG!
+1 Shadow Bump!
Yes, please add Shadowdark RPG as a option to the available list of games.
Bump for Shadowdark.
I'd really like to see ShadowDark in Roll20 please :) 
It's live!! Congrats to everyone, specially CyberSasquatch!! 

Edited 1711442912
Doug
Pro
Hey Aritz, the character sheet is live be we still can't advertise a Shadowdark game, that's what we are requesting. Thanks for the bump!
When will Roll20 add Shadowdark games to the list to be advertised? We need this soon.
I would also like this added!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LFG now.