Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Shadowrun: Devil's Bargain

I want to play, but no one will GM.  I'm happy to GM, but that doesn't fix the problem of me not getting to play.  So, I'm offering the devil's bargain.  If you run a shadowrun game, I'll run a shadowrun game, and we can play in eachother's shadowrun's.  I'm MST time, and free most times because I'm in college and can just do my assignments on different days.  
I have been wanting to play or if I got to GM. So I will throw my hat in. Let me know if your still interested. 
I would not be against hosting a game, but it will be Shadowrun 5e.
Big fan of SR5e.  I would be up for playing not GMing(no time to GM another game).  Day/time would have to work ofc.  Wed 3:30pm to 7:30pm is the availability I have currently.
I'm so sorry, I got ate by college
I just revisted SR6 and it has been fixed now and is a very solid game currently.   I was thinking of trying to get a SR6 campaign going online.  I'm in U.S. EST time.
I haven't played SR6 but I am down to play.
Which Edition?
I'm down to try 6th if it is fixed. But 5th is fine also.
I prefer 5e, after trying 6e, I think it's actually pretty fine now.
I'm down for 6th but never played it. Last edition I played was 5.