Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

TokenMod ignore selected not working

Hi All, I can't seem to get tokenmod to behave(using scriptcards). --@token-mod| _ids @{target|token_id} _ingore-selected _set statusmarkers|+[&BoomingEnergyStatus] So, the above is meant to place a statusmarker &BoomingEnergyStatus, defined earlier in the macro, on the target token. However, it's placing the token on both the selected and target token. Even if I place another call to token-mod later in the macro to remove the statusmarker from the selected token, it won't do it. Any ideas?
Oh man... this is embarrassing. I thought I fixed this, I had a bunch of macro's with ingore-selected(notice the spelling mistake) because I had copied and pasted the command from one macro to another. I thought I caught them all, apparently not. Ignore me...
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Glad you got it worked out. I can't count the number of times I've done something similar in my own games. =D