Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Compendium disconnected from account

I have a fairly decent 5E collection on roll20 and half way through our game session yesterday it stopped working entirely. When searching only the very basic SRD information shows up and anything I drag to the map is just the base white and blue icon. I have been running this game since last year but double checked to ensure compendium sharing was on and have restarted my PC as well. I also made a new test game and the same issue persists. Please help.
Do you use the old, Legacy Compendium or the New Compendium? If you use(d) the new compendium, try disabling that in settings and see if the problem still exists. The new compendium still has a lot of issues... GrimGamer said: I have a fairly decent 5E collection on roll20 and half way through our game session yesterday it stopped working entirely. When searching only the very basic SRD information shows up and anything I drag to the map is just the base white and blue icon. I have been running this game since last year but double checked to ensure compendium sharing was on and have restarted my PC as well. I also made a new test game and the same issue persists. Please help.