Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

13th Age official sheet recovery bug

The 13th Age Official Sheet currently appears not to show current number of recoveries on the sheet. Next to "Recovery" this was previously tracked by dots. Notably the REC attribute still seems to function on tokens, as we can still track recoveries on tokens. 
Andrew R.
Pro
Sheet Author
I’m not seeing that in my 13th Age Glorantha game or my 13th Age Library games. There shouldn’t be a break after the word Recovery and the bubbles should appear below the recovery dice and max.  If you use a Private Browsing / Incognito window, what does it look like? Do you have any browser plugins? 
I only have ublock, can't speak for my other players but it's consistent across them. No difference on private browser. Weirdly though one of my players clocked it seems to be linked to resolution. Fixes for them at 100, for me at 80. Something monitor based? Either way it's weird because it was working for me a couple weeks ago with the same setup as I'm one now. If you mess with your browser zoom does anything change for you?
Andrew R.
Pro
Sheet Author
I can confirm that it looks correct at 100% zoom only. At 90% or 110% I see the break and missing bubbles as you reported.