Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pathfinder Community Sheet: How do you edit the Source Name box for "Other" sources?

Pic related.  I can't figure out how to edit that grey box, I don't know what it's calling to fill it.  I'd love to be able to customize that box for my one game as there are a lot of unusual mechanics in play so not every major ability and feature is going to be from a class or race.  Automatic Bonus Progression alone would make for a good use of that box.

Edited 1707939742
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Hi Dorian. Seems like a bug or over-site and I'll log it as so. No promises, but I'll see if I can hook it up to a user-editable field since I believe it's only used as a label for the roll template.  As a workaround, maybe use the Class 6 name field(or any unused class row if available) and choose Class 6 as the Source.
Alrighty.  To be fair I was kinda hoping it would just be an editable field in and of itself.  Just having one customizable field for it might work for some games but it won't cut it for most of my games unfortunately.  Guess I'll just continue adding the sources to the description box afterall.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Dorian said: Alrighty.  To be fair I was kinda hoping it would just be an editable field in and of itself.  Just having one customizable field for it might work for some games but it won't cut it for most of my games unfortunately.  Guess I'll just continue adding the sources to the description box afterall. Without having looked into it, I would agree that changing the current read-only field to be a user editable field is probably the most desirable solution and that would be my first approach.  Worst case is that there would be a new field added right there that would allow you to enter whatever you want and have it show up in the read-only field and the roll template.  
That could work too, a couple of the more customizable fields in certain parts work just like that.