Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Editing Existing Roll20 Templates

Hi there, I'm starting to prepare to run a My Little Pony: Roleplaying Game campaign and have come up against the issue that it isn't supported natively in Roll20. So, I've upgraded to a Pro account to gain access to custom character sheets and, frankly, I'm not nearly knowledgeable enough with programming to make a character sheet from scratch. Luckily, there's another Essence20 game system that runs off a very similar stat-block and I was intending to simply edit that to my MLP:RPG  themed. But I cannot find anywhere that I can get access to the code behind the Power Ranger RPG anywhere. I can create a campaign based on the character sheet and such, but I can't edit it or customise it to me needs. Can anyone help me find the code for this?
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
The power ranger sheet is an official sheet published by Roll20. It is proprietary code that is not shared in the community repo. Unfortunately there's no (easy) way to get that code.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
If you want to know how to solve any coding questions and build your own sheet, try here: <a href="https://cybersphere.me/roll20-sheet-author-master-list/" rel="nofollow">https://cybersphere.me/roll20-sheet-author-master-list/</a>
Thanks for the replies peeps. That makes sense. I think I'm going to have to bite the bullet at some point then.
Gold
Forum Champion
HayzeMH said: Thanks for the replies peeps. That makes sense. I think I'm going to have to bite the bullet at some point then. Do forum searches and ask around any MLP VTT forums / reddits / github, to see if anyone else has tried to do this before. If someone else already has made Custom Sheet for your RPG system, you could copy-paste theirs (and would be able to edit that).&nbsp;