Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

A way to hide or disable owned but undesired marketplace content

Score + 13
I have a lot of free modules that I haven't bought and never intend to use, just because they've been handed out for free. When I want to create a new game, I still have to scroll past them. Similarly, I have other marketplace content I think I got for having the pro subscription before that just clutters my interface. I would like a way to make it so that these do not show up
I literally cancelled my pro subscription to avoid being flooded by stuff I don't want. I would resub if I could do this.
+1. There is not even a proper filter function for Marketplace "Purchases" so I do hope this will be implemented SOMEDAY... (Roll20 is REALLY slow sometimes...)