Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Compendium no longer showing all options I purchased

So suddenly neither my self or my players in either of my two games can see all the options in our 5e Compendium even though I have the books purchased and such to show them. For example, the only Domain showing up when we search for domains is Life Domain. Even though I have the PHB, DMG, SCAG, etc. all purchased and should be seeing more domains than this (and had seen them previously). It's as if the compendium suddenly broke and doesn't recognize that I have everything purchased that I do.

Edited 1708314867
Gauss
Forum Champion
Hi Huntress,  If you are the GM I suggest verifying your compendium access for the game by going to Roll20.net Next, click the name of the game (not Launch!) Click Settings, then Game Settings Scroll down to the Compendium Settings and click on that. We need to verify the settings:  1) Is the "Compendium System" set to D&D 5th Edition? 2) Is "Share my compendium with my players?" set to Yes? 3) Are the desired books enabled (green)? If the answer to any is no, please correct it and verify if that solves the problem.  If the answer to all three is yes, then something is probably broken and the Devs need to be contacted.  To contact the Devs the best method is via the Help Center as the Bug Report form is primarily for users helping users.  Edit: one other note, please make sure you are using the OLD compendium (you can find that in the My Settings tab in the game) as the New Compendium still has some bugs and might be the cause. 

Edited 1708320190
Yes all of that is set correctly, the compendium is set for D&D 5th Edition (default Character Sheet) and all the purchased books show green. I did find that certain things like the domains will come up if searched for individually. Like if I search for Grave then the Grave Domain shows, or Arcana and then the Arcana domain shows, but if I search for just "domain" the only domain that shows is Life Domain. War Domain doesn't seem to show up no matter what I try, and same for a couple other domains from the PHB (even though PHB is green in the list in settings). It's the same for a number of other things in similar situation that they come up in the compendium (or not) under same conditions.

Edited 1708335756
Gauss
Forum Champion
Huntress,  Are you using the New Compendium or Old Compendium? If New Compendium could you try switching to the Old Compendium and check to see if the problem continues?
Yeah this seems to have been the issue, cause I saw them all now after being logged out and logging back in.