Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] 12 AM EST Tuesday. LF 2-4 players for a DnD Adventure.

Edited 1708343534
Microphone: required Discord: required (mine is: Drusinian#3202 or just drusinian) Platform: Roll20 free account. (I have shared modules) Hi everyone, I am currently looking to run games after midnight on Monday nights. I work until midnight throughout the week and was hoping to find people with similar schedules who would like to play dnd. I picked 12am Tuesday because I get off my Monday shift at 12am on Tuesday and want to do something to make Mondays easier to look forward to. I'm 25 and would prefer 18+ players but there shouldn't be any content that is too explicit. I would like to discuss and decide with the group what kind of dnd adventure they want to play as a group. I have ideas in mind but in the end it will be up to the players if they want to play.  I have a few official adventure modules and a ton of non official modules I would love to play but I think giving the players a vote would be the most democratic.  if you have any questions feel free to ask. 

Edited 1711598101
Hi! I work night shift and am looking for a group. I would be available every other Tuesday.