Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Buff that adds to Critical confirmation Pathfinder 1e

I can see there is a global modifier @[critconfirm_bonus} But I have tried to have this setup as a Buff, I haven't figured out how to do that. Anybody know the syntax that I can use to make it as a Character buff?
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Hi CrovaxDFS, not sure if this is for the official sheet or the Community sheet? on the community sheet, you can include CritConfirm as a "buff-able" attribute and it will be included as a modifier for all attacks. example;

Edited 1708457821
Mark G.
KS Backer
It is a value on the Pathfinder by Roll20 sheet, but I have not noticed it any documentation.  Presumably, an entry like "+# [bonus type] to @{critconfirm_bonus}" would work, but I have not tested it.  No, after testing every variation ("crit confirm", "crit confirm bonus", "critical confirmation", @{critconfirm_bonus}", etc.) I found none that actually did anything; the "[CRIT CONFIRM BONUS]" value in the die rolls always showed +0. 
I appreciate the reply regardless, looks like i may have to manually calculate that type of thing.

Edited 1708461222
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
I don't think the sheet exposes 'critconfirm_bonus' for buffs, only as a configuration|attacks global option. ;-(