Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Dark Heresy 2.0 Advanced API Char Sheet

As per the title, the character sheet says that it requires the advanced API, and links the github, however I have a question, how am I supposed to load the 2 scripts into the game. Also the 2nd script is just a Javascript itself, and I am not sure where to load that as well. The second question is, does the advanced API only need to be done by the GM? Or does all players need to have them as well? This is a question also in case that the API mod needs a roll20 subscription.

Edited 1708381372
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
If there are any mod requirements, those must be loaded into the API console(Pro req) by the game's creator or assigned co-gm.  Individual js files can be loaded and saved separately as well.  The API console is accessible from the game's settings page.  Only the GM can/needs to install.  All players in the game will reap the benefits of any mods installed.  Cheers
Thank you so much!