Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFG / LFP Falout2d20 GMT+1

I'm looking to join/ start a group playing Fallout 2d20 on a weekly/ bi weekly / monthly basis. I could play Wednesdays from 2pm / 14:00 GMT+1 (9 pm est), or Tuesdays, Fridays or Sundays from 5pm/ 17:00 GMT+1 (12 pm). I could even GM. Someone out there?
You sure the times posted are correct?

Edited 1708634551
hmm...yeah, google explained it to me, i did the math wrong. im an idi0t.     EST is aobviously 7 hours EARLIER. Im so sorry,thanks @avarita So it would be 9 AM on wednesdays but 12 PM was right because i confused it anyway. You see, im not always such a stpid ignorant european wanting to play a game set in America. I sometimes CAN think
That is to say, i am quite interested in Fallout game. Count me in. Wednesday or sunday works for me.