Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Impossible to edit D&D5 by Roll20

Hey there, Someone asked me to make some minor changes to the D&D5 roll20 sheet, but I quickly came up against a wall, as no public version seems to be available. Except for the version from 1.5 years ago. Am I missing something? Why isn't this version available, even though it's the most frequently played? How can I modify it easily without having the source code? Do you have any ideas?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Shey L'Ours! All of the official Roll20 sheets became proprietary some years ago. It might have had something to do with licensing matters, but I honestly don't remember an official reason being given. The older, legacy sheet code was still available, last I checked, but it's pretty out of date. There are other 5e sheets out there, each with some strengths and weaknesses, but the official one is the most generally compatible with Roll20 features.
Well, I was afraid about that :/ Thanks for the confirmation Keith