Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Solo Oracles

I'm trying to setup a series of Rollable Tables with specific features for Room size/shape/features/traps and secret doors/exits, and I want to create a macro that will pull results from those tables, but only use each result once per roll. In other words I don't want it to pull the same tunnel exit 4 times. Any help would be appreciated. I've been able to create some macros use !rt and [Xt[[Table-Name]] and that works but requires me to double check the results and manually remove duplicate results
Gauss
Forum Champion
Hi wesley, I think your best bet is to use a Mod (API Script) for this. Probably ScriptCards.  I would repost this in the Mods (API Scripts) forum, someone will probably be able to recommend a script via ScriptCards. 
Thanks