Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

looking for party d&d 3.5E sunless citadel module house rules included

Edited 1710387245
GETTING A GROUP: its been awhile since i last posted a LFG i am looking for a group of about 4-7 players the game will start 1 week after every one has made their characters once i accept you as a player i will assign you a character sheet you can then edit i will gladly help as much as needed in creating your character i can play most days and i live in california so i use PST for my time zones. im not good at converting the time zones i like sessions to at least be 3 hours long but i can do shorter/longer sessions depending on the needs of the group. i am kind of a night person if you do not have the books listed below check this website it has key rules <a href="https://www.d20srd.org/index.htm" rel="nofollow">https://www.d20srd.org/index.htm</a> THE SUNLESS CITADEL evil grows beneath the earth. why should any one travel the cracked cobblestones of the old road?the fortress that once cast its shadow across the road does so no longer --- some whisper that the earth swallowed the fortress whole in an age long past. four brave adventurers resolved to discover the truth and set off down the old road, but they never returned. format: dungeons &amp; dragons 3.0/3,5 mood: role play causal. this means i will role play as much as the group wants but i am here to have fun and ensure we all have fun telling a story character creation rules: all players will start with 3,000 gold +max starting gold by class.(cause i like to put lots of money in player hands) all characters will have 7 days in oakhurst to gather any supplies or extra golds outside of the normal starting equipment after you are invited to the game i will assign you a character sheet that you will then edit with the proper stats stats will be rolled in the roll20 system no imported characters use the roll command /roll 4d6k3 reroll if it does not result in a 12 or higher after all the rolled stats are determined the lowest number is transformed to an 18 these numbers are before racial modifications all characters will be level 1 at start expected ending level is somewhere from 3rd to 5th levels all races have an equal number of positive attributes and negative attributes. if you find a race with unequal positive/negative attributes talk to me before changing the stats. example half orcs have +2 str,+2 con,-2 int,and -2 cha. normally half orcs have +2 str,-2 int,and -2 cha. humans receive an extra feat at each level and +4 skill points at each level MAGIC CHANGES: In real life energy and matter can not be destroyed only converted into the other.for this reason magic(energy) is not lost,like normal, just cause you don’t cast all your spells in a day. For example, a wizard of 1st level has 1x 1st level spell slots per long rest. if they did not cast the level 1 spell they would have access to 2x 1st level spell slots after the next long rest. inflict minor wounds and cure minor wounds now inflict/heal 1d4 hp instead of just 1 hp FEAT CHANGES: I use a house rule that allows all players to have extra feats. as i felt the number of feats was too limited for some of the builds i wanted to make. The feats are still a semi limited resource but now the players can be a bit more flexible in their style. The normal rule is:&nbsp; gain 1 feat at 1st, 3rd and every 3 levels after that (1st,3rd,6th,9th,12th,15th,18th) for a total of 7 feats by level 20. &nbsp;My house rule is: gain 1 feat at every odd level for martial characters, in addition to normal feats. They must meet all prereqs of the feat. &nbsp;(animal lord,barbarian,battle dancer, crusader, fighter, gladiator, hexblade, incarnate, infiltrator, monk, musketeer, ninja, paladin, ranger, rogue, samurai, savant, scout, sohei, soulborn, spellthief) (1st,1st,3rd,3rd,5th,6th, 7th, 9th,9th, 11th,12th,13th,15th,15th,17th,18th,19th) for a total of 17 feats by 20th level for martial characters gain 1 meta magic or item creation feat at every odd level in addition to all other feats for caster classes must meet all prereqs for the meta magic or item creation feat (artificer,bard,basiran dancer,binder,cleric,dragonfire adept, dragon shaman, druid,favored soul,jester,sha’ir,shadowcaster,shaman,shugenja,sorcerer,wizard) &nbsp;(1st normal,1st meta/item, 3rd normal, 3rd meta/item,5th meta/item, 6th normal, 7th meta/item,9th normal,9th meta/item,11th meta/item, 12th normal, 13th meta/item, 15th normal, 15th meta/item creation,17th meta/item creation, 18th normal, 19th meta/item creation) for a total of 17 feats. feats that require a class feature are considered meta magic feats for this purpose &nbsp;Normally only the wizard gets meta magic feats in player's handbook 2 the sorcerer was given the option to not gain the familiar ability at level 1 to gain the same metamagic/item creation feat at the same levels as the wizard. normally the wizard gets 1 meta magic/item creation feat at 1st, 5th, 10th, 15th and 20th levels some characters could be argued to be either martial or magic casters i placed them where i thought best but if a player can reasonably argue for a different placement i will allow the change CLASS CHANGES: monks have a d12 hit die and their base attack bonus follows barbarian progression LONG RESTS elves only need 5 hours for a long rest every one else needs 9 hours for a long rest each day consists of 27 hours instead of 24 hours weight carried will not matter unless you are trying something a bit over the top ammo only counts if it is not the standard arrow,sling bullet,bolt or other ammo type example if you find a +1 arrow you can use it once NO EVIL ALIGNMENT FOR PLAYERS if you do too many evil acts i will arn you that your characters alignment is getting close to a change if you insist on playing evil the character will become an npc and you will make a new character or leave the table OFF TOPIC TOPICS no excessive violence no pvp no r@pe,no jokes about cancer, nothing above pg-13 for romance, no rules lawyering(its annoying and slows the game down) no out of game politics/religion no 5th edition rules ALLOWED CONTENT: these are the books i am allowing for this game complete adventurer complete arcane complete champion complete divine complete mage complete scoundrel complete warrior defenders of the faith deities and demigods dungeon's master guide I dungeon's master guide II draconomicon frrostburn magic item compendium masters of the wild planar handbook a player's guide to the planes player's handbook I player's handbook II sandstorm song and silence spell compendium stronghold builder's guidebook sword and fist tome and blood tome of magic all kingdoms of kalimar content AVAILABLE CLASSES: ninja complete adventurer scout complete adventurer spell thief&nbsp; complete adventurer warlock complete arcane war mage complete arcane wu jen complete arcane hexblade complete warrior samurai complete warrior swashbuckler complete warrior (not many aspects are on the sea for this adventure) barbarian player's handbook 1 bard player's handbook 1 cleric player's handbook 1 druid player's handbook 1 fighter player's handbook 1 monk player's handbook 1 paladin player's handbook 1 ranger player's handbook 1 rogue player's handbook 1 sorcerer player's handbook 1 wizard player's handbook 1 beguiler player's handbook 2 dragon shaman player's handbook 2 duskblade player's handbook 2 knight player's handbook 2 favored soul complete divine shugenja complete divine spirit shaman complete divine the binder tome of magic the shadow caster tome of magic the true namer tome of magic basarian dancers kingdoms of kalimar player's guide infiltrators kingdoms of kalimar player's guide brigand kingdoms of kalimar player's guide gladiator kingdoms of kalimar player's guide shaman kingdoms of kalimar player's guide spell singer(talk with me before choosing this class i made a custom better version) kingdoms of kalimar player's guide AVAILABLE RACES: draconomicon dragonkin +4 strength +2 dexterity +2 constitution -4 intelligence -2 wisdom -2 charisma large creature base land speed 40ft base flight speed 80ft good maneuverability claw attack 1d6 slashing can use detect magic at will as a spell like ability as a sorcerer who is equal to the dragonkin's HD class skills spot and listen +5 natual armor bonus automatic languages dragon bonus languages common dwarf gnoll goblin orc favored class barbarian frostburn glacier dwarf snow elf ice gnome tundra halfling neanderthal(alt human frost world) uldra(artic fey) planar handbook player's guide to the planes aasimar bariaur buomman mephling air mephling earth mephling fire mephling water neraph shadowswyft spiker tiefling wildren player's handbook 1 humans altered to have +1 feat every level and +4 skill points every level dwarves elves gnomes half elves half orcs altered to have +2 strength +2 constitution -2 intelligence -2 charisma half orc base land speed is now 40ft halflings sandstorm asherati bhuka badlands dwarf painted elf scablands half orc possibly races of destiny ask first and races of the wild ask first COMMUNICATION: i prefer to use text based communication as i have trouble saying words and can not really do voices for my characters i can do voice chat if all players want it but i will not do video chats as the game lags too much for me to play COMMON CREATURES: these types of monsters appear a lot in this module goblins,kobloids,undead,rodents and plants. DM RULINGS: i tend to try and rule as fairly and closely to the standard rules but if i do not know the rule i will make a rule that favors the defender and then after the session i will look up the actual rule and then discuss with the players on how to implement a change if a change needs to be had. i also tend to want to change the rules so the group has the most fun. creative uses for spells items weapons etc is highly encouraged. once i make a decision on something i expect it to be followed until we have a chance to talk about it. i make the rules apply to both player and npc but the dice are the real gods of the universe a nat 20 almost always means some version of success and a nat 1 is almost always some version of failure. your characters may die if the dice are bad. i allow you to attempt any thing except player verse player. VIRTUAL TABLE OF CONDUCT: this is where i will talk about how you should interact when we have a session. step 1 always be polite to other players and to your dm step 2 if you have a problem talk it out communication solves most problems step 3 no bad questions step 4 if there are at least 4 players available we will continue the campaign. any missing players will have their characters tag along but they will receive no exp no damage and none of their abilities or items will be in effect. if the missing players show up in the middle of a session they can join normally. i will send them a message with a quick summary of what they missed. step 5 after each session i will post a recap of the session in the campaign forum this will include any consumables used, any critical fails/successes, any major story points/checkpoints, major lore that the players learned etc. i will also ask for feedback on the session please respond when you have a chance or i wont be able to make the game better for you step 6 if you have played this adventure before thats fine just dont ruin it for others that have not played it before step 7 this is a site based adventure if you want to explore the world wait till after this adventure is done then we can build a world together using these characters step 8 i can go super lore based or dungeon crawl or some mix its all up to the players and what they decide is fun this has a bit of everything traps riddles treasure dragons dungeons goblins a big bad evil guy mini bosses factions mystery roleplay lore gathering other languages. step 9 more will be added if/when necessary based on the group
sounds good, what day do you prefer to have your game?&nbsp;
3R1C said: sounds good, what day do you prefer to have your game?&nbsp; i'm good for what ever works for the party give me a few seconds and i will send you an invite to game
oh i forgot to mention i hand drew all the maps before roll20 had the premade module and i havent felt like buying the module i have the module irl and in pdf form
hey 3R1C are you there i sent the game invite
anyone else interested still have at least 3 spots open
hey ER1C you have 24 hours to reply or im kicking you from the game as of right now we still have room for 4-7 players
so far we have 1 spot filled any one else want to join
I don't have availability at the moment, but I'm *deathly* curious: why 27 hour days?
thats a good question. the answer is i wanted every one to have at least 3 long rests available per day for any non elf it takes 8 hours food/water/sleep+1 hour devoted to class activities martial characters prob train to stay fit wizards study their books sorcerers prob do things like meditate on the source of their power, religious characters like monks paladins druids and clerics prob focus on their religious practices this takes a total of 9 hours 9 x 3 is 27 also i always disliked how every single high fantasy magic realm had the same measurements of time as real life
right now i only have the one spot filled wish you had availability right now i need at least 4 players to make this work but i would prefer to have up to 7 players i dont have the skill but i want to see a super campaign where the party consists of 1 bard 1 barbarian 2 clerics both healers 1 druid tank that uses their magic for healing and battle field control(things like entangle and hold person) 1 sword/shield fighter 1 x 2 handed weapon fighter 1&nbsp; monk focused on acrobatic flurry of blows 1 paladin knight 1 x two weapon fighting ranger 1 x archer ranger 1 x rogue for traps/locks 1x rogue assassin 1x rogue charmer(bluff sense motive forgery diplomacy and other people skills) 1x sorcerer evocation 1x sorcerer turns into a dragon mimics dragon abilities with their spells 1x wizard illusionist 1x wizard blaster 1x wizard enchanter 1x wizard counter spell duelist i feel like this would be a legendary party
@shadow dragon complete warrior is in the accepted content but i am going to say no to unearthed arcana i do have the book but i dont want to use that content right now i am going to accept you regardless of your answers i just need some info have you played 3.5 before(i am guessing yes since you seem to know some of the classes and books) have you played the sunless citadel module before are you ok with my house rules i forgot to mention a house rule that i use to make humans not so weak i give humans 1 x extra feat each level instead of just 1 feat at 1st level and +4 skill points at all levels instead of +4 skill points at 1st level and +1 skill point at each level after 1st the book says that humans are adaptive but are limited by the prereqs for feats even the ighter feat list is better than the level 1 human feat list
shadowdragon you do realize spell sword from complete warrior is a prestige class which can not be taken till you have the skills and feats from a base class the spell sword requires that you already have a base attack bonus of +4, knowledge arcana skill 6 ranks,proficiency with all simple and martial weapons and all armor, and you have to be able to cast 2nd level arcane spells and you must defeat a foe with only your weapon skills using no spell casting. this is a special class for arcane warriors those that have both fighter and mage skills
you are starting at level one so the most you can have with out feats is a +2 on base attack bonus if you are a small creature
your build was a higher level than the whole module and you did not read the allowed content section
Hello, long time TTRPG player, though I will admit I haven't played 3.5e in a LONG time. I am also on California time and would love to play some old school dnd.
cool an experienced player you good with my house rules? have you played the sunless citadel module before right now we have 1 player that has decided to be a human fighter its their first 3.5 campaign but they have played a few 5th ed games and other table top games
2 spots possibly 3 spots have been filled we need at least 4 players preferably 7 players
i edited the first post to include all available classes in this campaign(these are base classes not prestige classes) i will probably make an edit in the near future listing the races allowed for this campaign
Hey I’m Alex! I’ve been playing 3.5 for quite some time but I’m defiantly not an expert :) Since another player doesn’t have much experience I thought it would be fun to play a sort of wise, old, mentor-like character, think Gandalf but not overpowered.&nbsp; I have countless other ideas if you wish.&nbsp; Just out of curiosity, why no tome of battle? I personally think the classes they’re a pretty well balanced and flavorful.&nbsp; Also, regarding your magic rule… Does this mean that a relatively high magic user that just chills for a week or so has at his disposal more than a hundred spell slots for when he actually decides to fight?
Depending on the time everyone agrees to for sessions, sounds intriguing. I have quite a bit of experience in 3.5, but it's been a few years due to lack of a group. Fair warning, I'm new to the virtual tabletop style of gaming, so I would be learning the tools and things as I go. I kind of liked the idea of text-based or voice only in the description for that reason. It gives me a chance to kind of ease into it before I jump into anything complicated. I have run sunless citadel for players in the past, but it's been a long time, so it's not like I have it memorized. I kind of remember the big things and that's it, but I can definitely distinguish between character knowledge and player knowledge. The groups I used to play with had members who would swap player/DM roles, including me. I've got an idea what I want to play - if it's sunless citadel there isn't much room for multiclass, LA or prestige obviously so it isn't too crazy - but I'm pretty open to party needs so let me know what you might be looking for if I sound like a good fit for the adventure.
@dawi thats fine you can totally play a mentor type character im sure that can be good role playing fun as for the tome of battle its not that the classes are over powered its that there are some aspects of tome of battle that can be used to break the sunless citadel i had an irl friend break the sunless citadel using the combat maneuvers in the tome of battle in my experience i don't have fun with the sunless citadel and the tome of battle combined and yes a high level magic user that did not cast any spells for a week would have a bunch of spells when they decided to go to battle its a game of how much time does your character have can they afford to not use their spells luckily high level characters will not be part of the sunless citadel module but if the group is having fun we can easily end up with high level characters in the future sending you and invite to the game @jake P the time for when we play is not set yet i havent discussed it as i am trying to gather the players interested then discuss with that group when the best time to play is i can play most days and most times its fine they keep updating so i have trouble some times remembering where each tool is but i will try to help you as much as i can i just have trouble speaking but i have a high reading comprehension score so text is much easier for me. i have ADHD so the thoughts are there but my brain is ahead of my tongue and it makes me get tongue tied and have difficulty saying the thoughts. and the video reason is due to my computer being crap just 2 videos on the virtual table makes my browser crash i don't care if you have played/dm'd the sunless citadel just want to make sure that you can keep player and character knowledge separate so every one can enjoy the surprises and fun of the module thats why i ask if any one played before cool whats your idea for what you want to play im generally open to letting people play most things if its in the level zone of the module at most you will maybe get to 5th level with this module but more likely the party will get to about 3rd level but thats fine if the party is interested in continuing we can get to much higher levels i use the sunless citadel to get to know the play styles of the group so i can then craft something fun for the whole crew sending you and invite to the game
we currently have 5 players interested but only 1 has actually made a character and 3 have accepted game invites any one else out there want to join we have room for 2 more people assuming every one can find agreeable times
ok we have four players that have confirmed their invite we have 1 pending invite and we have 2 spots open now that we have 4 players if they all get their characters made we will play within 1 week at which point new players will not be allowed without a discussion with the current players so far we have a human fighter that needs to choose their feats and then choose which skills to have ranks in and his character will be complete so 1 of the 4 are basically done
I was thinking warlock, just because I've never had the chance to run one and at lower levels it seems like it can make a pretty effective "blasty arcane caster type." If the party needs a healer, I enjoy playing divine casters as well. Basically, I'm good with whatever you guys need. I did roll stats. If you prefer to watch, let me know and we can set up a time to do so.
naw your stats are fine and cool warlock might be kind of fun as of right now we have a human fighter tank if its an above listed class play what ever you want if the party is missing something i can always use the built in npc there are a few characters you can get to join the party if the correct actions are taken or you guys can play what seems like fun and i can alter the module to fit the group
Hello Techpriest35 &nbsp;I'm interested in your campaign module and would like to join for at least the module, if the group jives I would be open to attempting a larger campaign. &nbsp; [have you played 3.5 before(i am guessing yes since you seem to know some of the classes and books)] I have played and run D&amp;D 3.5e long ago, I know my way around the content but would have to brake some D&amp;D 5e habits. [have you played the sunless citadel module before] &nbsp;I have played and run it long ago, and remember some of the secrets but not enough to meta game their full effects, that being said this would be my characters first time and as such would have no clue. [are you ok with my house rules] &nbsp;I'm ok with your house rules. &nbsp;I'm planning on making a Human and filling the class the party currently doesn't have filled, and if the character doesn't suet me by the end of the module and the party want's to play other campaigns I would hope I could make a new character then. &nbsp;I see your a Pro on Roll 20, will we be using Dynamic Lighting?

Edited 1710340951
Hi!&nbsp;I am looking for a 3rd Edition game, I hope I make it in ^_^&nbsp; My name is Carlos Cox,&nbsp;I am 40 years old. I've been playing on and off all these years and have been playing through Roll20 for many years now. I started playing D&amp;D when I was 9, and I've played every edition since D&amp;D Basic and 2E Ad&amp;d. I thoroughly enjoyed playing 3rd edition, and&nbsp;I have this character concept that I made way back when the Draconomicon was released, that I never got to play. I would love to have a chance to finally play him. This character's concept&nbsp; would require some variant rules. His name is Drake, and he will be a Paladin of Freedom2/Battle Sorcerer4 Silverbrow Human with a Draconic Racial Class To make it easier to check everything, I snapshotted from their original source and put it on an Imgur post:&nbsp; <a href="https://imgur.com/a/wkS1Kjk" rel="nofollow">https://imgur.com/a/wkS1Kjk</a>
Zander852 said: Hello Techpriest35 &nbsp;I'm interested in your campaign module and would like to join for at least the module, if the group jives I would be open to attempting a larger campaign. &nbsp; [have you played 3.5 before(i am guessing yes since you seem to know some of the classes and books)] I have played and run D&amp;D 3.5e long ago, I know my way around the content but would have to brake some D&amp;D 5e habits. [have you played the sunless citadel module before] &nbsp;I have played and run it long ago, and remember some of the secrets but not enough to meta game their full effects, that being said this would be my characters first time and as such would have no clue. [are you ok with my house rules] &nbsp;I'm ok with your house rules. &nbsp;I'm planning on making a Human and filling the class the party currently doesn't have filled, and if the character doesn't suet me by the end of the module and the party want's to play other campaigns I would hope I could make a new character then. &nbsp;I see your a Pro on Roll 20, will we be using Dynamic Lighting? cool i will send you a game invite the whole point of me running this module is to see how the group dynamics work and to see how each player prefers to play the game as of right now we have a human fighter,aasimar sorcerer,human cleric,and a half elf alternate warlock the party could use a rogue or a dwarf to help deal with traps but it doesnt matter pick what you find fun i will work with it as long as its within the current list of allowed content i will allow you to make a new character if we finish the module but i would prefer you to make a character that can make it through the module and continue with the group and i do have access to dynamic lighting but i have never used it so i would have to do a lot more work on the campaign to learn that feature
DragonLord said: Hi!&nbsp;I am looking for a 3rd Edition game, I hope I make it in ^_^&nbsp; My name is Carlos Cox,&nbsp;I am 40 years old. I've been playing on and off all these years and have been playing through Roll20 for many years now. I started playing D&amp;D when I was 9, and I've played every edition since D&amp;D Basic and 2E Ad&amp;d. I thoroughly enjoyed playing 3rd edition, and&nbsp;I have this character concept that I made way back when the Draconomicon was released, that I never got to play. I would love to have a chance to finally play him. This character's concept&nbsp; would require some variant rules. His name is Drake, and he will be a Paladin of Freedom2/Battle Sorcerer4 Silverbrow Human with a Draconic Racial Class To make it easier to check everything, I snapshotted from their original source and put it on an Imgur post:&nbsp; <a href="https://imgur.com/a/wkS1Kjk" rel="nofollow">https://imgur.com/a/wkS1Kjk</a> so i like the concept but most of it is from outside the accepted rules list a lot comes from races of the dragon and unearthed arcana a bit from book of exhausted deeds the only useable part was from dmg 2 im still willing to let you into the group but you will have to play a different character its not that i dont have the books i have access to a large library of PDF books if you are willing to play something else within the list of allowed content above i would be glad to invite you to the game the game will support up to 8 players we currently have 4 confirmed players
I thought so. That's ok.&nbsp;I thought it was worth a shot. Have a good game y'all. I'll try to find a 3.5 table that will take him. The best thing about 4e was how it made dragonmen a core species :p
i hope you find something fun
currently we have 5 players of a possible 8 players 1 human fighter 1 half orc ranger 1 aasimar sorcerer 1 half elf warlock 1 human cleric of boccob if any one is interested we could use either a rogue or a dwarf as we need a person that can find traps preferred roles 1x melee character 1x rogue/dwarf 1x healer this would balance us out but im willing to work with what ever the party wants to play as these are only suggestions not limitations
any one willing to play 3 spots still remain open
Hey I am new to 3.5, but do have experience playing BECMI and 5e. I have been playing for about 2 years. I would like to play a buomman monk.&nbsp;
Player63728387 said: Hey I am new to 3.5, but do have experience playing BECMI and 5e. I have been playing for about 2 years. I would like to play a buomman monk.&nbsp; um whats a buomman? if its a race it is outside of the allowed content i listed above the various playable races and the books they come from. i have no problem if you played 5e i can translate to 3.5 but just letting you know while monks are cool in 3.5 they are not as powerful as the 5th edition monks i only played one monk in 5e the way of the elements let me be a cool avatar the last air bender type. have you used roll20 before? i will send you a game invite we have decided to play sundays at 6pm PST as that is the best time for the group
Hey there. I might well be interested, but its entirely dependent on scheduling, and I've yet to parse through the entire thread to discern the full details of the game. That said, if you folks manage a Saturday gameday ending by ~830 PM EST, I could be very interested. DM me for details.
im sorry we have decided on a sunday game at 6:30PST with the first being on the 31st
ok we are playing on sunday march 31st at 6PM PST first session will be a session zero of sorts where characters introduce themselves connect the backstories and explore the town a bit. players will then have the option to do several side quests as well as start the beginnings of the module. had to kick draconus due to scheduling issues may have to kick player 63728387 if he doesnt respond in the next 5 hours 30 mins which means that currently we have * 2-3 spots open *less than a week till play time starts *could use a trap/lock based rogue and/or a dwarf, a 2nd healer, and a 2nd melee character *if you do not make attribute rolls within 24 hours of being accepted i will have to kick you as i need you to make your characters fast if you are going to join us *after accepting the game invite link i will send you a discord link in a PM
scheduling issues cleared with draconus player 63728387 was kicked due to continued lack of effort we have 2 spots open we could use another healer preferably a druid not a required class only a suggesstion and we could use another melee preferably monk or barbarian not a required class only a suggesstion game starts march 31st 6pm PST if you accept game invite link be prepared to quickly make your character
hey all we had some players drop out so we could use more people we play sundays at 6pm PST we usually play for about 3 hours we have had 3 sessions so far. the players have uncovered most of the lore/quests in town and are about to enter the exploration and combat phase of the game.
hey we need more players right now we have a half elf warlock a human fighter and a human rogue a healer a druid and/or an arcane caster would be nice
still need at least 1 player