Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

A brand new take on D&D E5

Hey all, I have been running VTT sessions for over 5 years now, and I'm now starting work on my biggest project yet. It's in its very early stages, as a majority of my time is being spend on the current 100+ hours of Location and World lore as well as story building. In the simplest terms (very minor spoilers ahead but may chance in the weeks to come) ((The world is based around a time loop. They players wake up on a beach with a tattoo they don't recognize and on an island they never intended to be on.)) This is a very lore and story telling focused campaign ((Inspired by the Outer Wilds)) and has become my pride and joy these last weeks or so. My biggest issue I'm facing is I need feedback for certain areas as to improve the quality of the story I'm telling to the players. Firstly, I need to know if something like this is actually interesting to people, Secondly, I need people to run certain areas to stress test if the story telling is working with the environment I'm using. Now, if this is something you are interested in, here's some things you can do to help. 1) Leaving an comment reflecting where the idea is good or bad 2) Joining my upcoming beta test to help improve the world. If you would like to join the beta test, just drop me a PM and I'll reply as soon as I can. Alternatively, if this is something you would like to participate in working with, PM me and I'll drop you a message, Many thanks my dudes, Moltenmore
Gauss
Forum Champion
Hi MoltenMore,  I think you might have posted in the wrong forum. This forum is for Suggestions and Ideas for the Roll20 Staff.  I suggest reposting this in the Looking for Group forum. 
Ahh okay, sorry about that lmao