Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

PLEASE HELP ME DISABLE TOKEN ACTIONS!

I have been using Roll20 for many years now and have grown accustomed to running my games a certain way. I recently 'started a new game' using a module and when I put NPC tokens on a map I noticed "Token Actions" appeared. I do not like using Token Actions as a DM as they clutter my already small screen. Horror set in as I realized every single NPC token in the campaign has "Token Actions" set up for every single ability. I have done some research and cannot figure out how to disable this without going through every single character sheet in the campaign and disabling all the token actions. I am not well versed in macros either. PLEASE HELP I AM ABSOLUTELY MORTIFIED! 
Since you have a Pro subscription, you can use the TokenActionMaker script (which is what was used by the module creators to add the Token Actions) and run the command to delete all token actions. 
David M.
Pro
API Scripter
The good news is you can select all the tokens on the page (ctrl-a, cmd-a) and run the !deleteta command just once per page.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
HiDungeonLordJay! Jarren and David are absolutely correct. As the steward of TokenActionMaker, let me know if you have any difficulties deinstalling the actions. If this was an official Roll20 module, there should ae a page called "Token Page". This should have a token for every character sheet in the module. Grabbing all of them at once and issuing "!deleteta" should eliminate all of them with one command, but I'd realistically suggest doing it in batches of 20-30 at a time, to avoid potential timeouts.