Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

NEW DnD 5 character sheet

Roll 20 team updated DnD5 character sheet, but when I open my game I see no changes. What should I do to use the redesigned character sheet?
Gauss
Forum Champion
Hi Andrey S.,  That was a preview of the future D&D 5e sheet, it has not been released.
And there will be 2 versions I believe. The old - legacy Sheet - and the new one. I don't think they are going to replace the 5E Sheet just for compatibility issues alone...
Peter B.
Pro
Sheet Author
I wish Roll20 would allow that for all sheet authors, but sadly they are in control here :P
Gauss
Forum Champion
Peter B. said: I wish Roll20 would allow that for all sheet authors, but sadly they are in control here :P The situation here is a bit different from the one you cited. This is a new type of character sheet. Both systems will exist side-by-side so when the new type of character sheet is released to the Sheet Authors I expect you will technically have two characters sheets instead of one. The old type and the new type. 
Peter B.
Pro
Sheet Author
Gauss said: Peter B. said: I wish Roll20 would allow that for all sheet authors, but sadly they are in control here :P The situation here is a bit different from the one you cited. This is a new type of character sheet. Both systems will exist side-by-side so when the new type of character sheet is released to the Sheet Authors I expect you will technically have two characters sheets instead of one. The old type and the new type.  You miss understood. I once reached out to Roll20 and asked if I could make a brand new character sheet for a system that already have 2 existing community sheets. Roll20 said they generally do not approve of multiple sheets for the same system and advised me to work on any of the existing sheets.