Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Navigation tab centered on screen [Firefox]

Edited 1708857693
There's a photo to show what I'm talking about (to clarify, the navigation tab circled in red should be on the top-right, above the chat panel). Not sure what's causing it -- haven't added any new extensions and it was working as normal just a few days ago. I've tried: running in incognito mode, disabling all extensions, disabling beta features. None of these have resolved the issue. Using another browser seems to work, but I'd rather not have to resort to that. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi ForbidBadg3r! I am unable to duplicate this on Firefox on Mac, at least. Since you have tried a lot of the regular diagnostic tricks, the only suggestion I have is to delete cache and cookies, log out of Roll20 and then back in with a hard refresh.
Gauss
Forum Champion
To add to what Keith wrote, what is your Firefox version number?  You can find that by going to the top right corner of your browser and clicking on the three bars. Then click "Help" then "About Firefox"
Hey, thanks for the replies Keith & Gauss. I was about to try out Keith's suggestion, but it seems to have resolved itself as of just now. Bit odd since there was no intervention on my part (maybe an automatic update from FireFox or an extension that was still somehow interfering?), but I'll take it. My second guess was that my having two different resolution monitors could have caused an issue -- since I recalled I had a similar problem with offset elements on YouTube some time ago. Anyways, thanks again! I'll keep all this in mind in case the issue rises again.