This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $100 monthly via Black Dragon Gaming's Patreon. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. Howdy folks! My name is Tommy, I've been running Pathfinder games to pay the rent for pushing 6 years, it's my passion, pleasure, and privilege to tell stories with cool people on the internet! 70% of my client base pay for multiple games, so this is clearly my niche. I have 2 open seats for the 1e AP you might have played the Owlcat game of, Wrath of the Righteous. I'm taking a butchering axe to the sequencing and plot (part of what you pay me for is to make published content work for your characters AND not have the myriad hiccups it so often can) and thus we are about halfway through and besieging Drezen. We play Sunday mornings 7 to 11 a Central time in the states, great for early risers, greater for folks across the pond. We're level 10 and scaling mythic trials based on party backstories, so either 3 or 2 depending on who you are. You'll get your own mythic 3 trial as soon as you join! PARTY COMP Human Cleric of Iomedae Tiefling Blade Adept Svenali (it's a custom ancestry - tiny felines who started as unique familiars but have since broken their chains and become their own species) cavalier We play 3 on 1 off so to accommodate for the sickness and so we can all touch grass. Looking forward to hearing from you! Message me on Discord @ blackdragongaming and we'll fill out your paperwork and get you on the front lines ASAP!