Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pages missing or misplaced from page menu

Win 11 Firefox 123.0 no extensions Cache  has been cleared. Beta features on New Compendium on Dark Mode off I have a moderately large set up as in over 100 maps. When I try and sort my pages by dragging and dropping them with in the same map page, some times they move other maps to the end of the page. As a result I cannot sort them how I want. Sometimes the name and graphic on the thumb nail of the map disappears and I cannot tell what the map is without opening it to where it is. Sometimes half of the maps/pages are simply missing although if I take a look with the Transmogrifier I can see that the maps are there, somewhere.
Gauss
Forum Champion
Hi Hultz,  Could you provide a video or screenshots of the setup so that we can try to replicate this?
When I try and move a page say from the last row to the first row it will also move something from the first row to the last row.

Edited 1708910171
Gauss
Forum Champion
I was not able to replicate the problem. To describe the process: I created a game with 100+ pages, placed into a folder.  I moved a page from the final row (the 100+ row) to the top row (single digits).  The order was as expected.  I suspect this may be a game level issue. You will probably need to file a bug report with the Devs via the Help Center .  Edit: Out of curiosity, in the second image you provided what is the source of the icon to the right of your name? I haven't seen that in Roll20 before. 
Thanks for looking at this problem. The source the image is Norton anti-virus. It has intruded into everything.
When I log off for a while, say an hour, and return it is working fine. When I Transmogrify several pages back and forth between games, then the problem starts to show up again.
Gauss
Forum Champion
Hultz (Keeper of Secrets) said: When I log off for a while, say an hour, and return it is working fine. When I Transmogrify several pages back and forth between games, then the problem starts to show up again. I suggest including that with your bug report to the Devs via the Help Center.