Well, don't you look good enough to gobble up? Hello there, beautiful. Wanna play a game? Flirty, edgy, and gay as hell, TSL will have you laughing and squirming on the edge of your seat. Simple narrative gameplay mechanics support a tale of yes, Daddy... I mean yes AND! Jeez don't know what's wrong with me... amazingly talented players such as yourself get me flustered! If you haven't guessed by now, this game night is all about light-hearted and fun stories told as a group. Player comfort is extremely important, so we're gonna firmly establish boundaries before playing. My characters will be absolutely ridiculous and innuendo is a must, but we're gonna keep it at a steamy PG-13 and you gotta be cool with LGBTQ+ rights and topics.  Don't break my heart, you big strapping warrior. Come cross swords with Thirsty Sword Lesbians every Thirsty Thursday at 10pm Central!  This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $22 per 3-hour session via StartPlaying. Message me for information and links!