Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Clever ideas for managing polymorph attack forms?

I'm just curious if anyone has ever come up with a clever way to deal with wildly different attack routines based on ploymorph spells. In my case I have a character that can turn into a troll for claw/claw/bite, turn into a gargoyle for sword/claw/bite/horns, a medusa for sword/bite/bite/bite/bite/bite etc.  All my different forms have different attack types, different damages, different numbers of limbs, etc.  It's a lot to build on the fly, but building out all the different forms makes a HUGE weapons list. I'm just curious if anyone has found a clever way to manage this.
Take a look at the Mod script: D&D 5E - WildShape It is in the one-click Mod library.
This dm does not have a pro account.
Gauss
Forum Champion
Without the Pro account I suggest setting up the various creatures in advance in a folder in the Journal tab.  The player drags the desired creature out as needed.