Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Session Add-ons not correctly adding into games

Trying to set up a new quest for my party, when loading in, i have selected the module and add-ons (Tyranny of dragons module, Xanathars Guide to everything, Tasha's cauldron of everything and Monsters of the multiverse). when adding my players in to have them create their characters, the Races for MOTM are not showing up for them, but showing up for me, and when we tried to transfer characters of races from MOTM, they do not allow us to level them up using any of the information from these add-ons. Any hints/tips?

Edited 1708987233
Gauss
Forum Champion
HI Swiftblade,  I am a bit confused, are you having problems with Addons or with the Compendium?  Character race information is Compendium, not Addon.  In case this is a Compendium issue, make sure you are sharing your Compendium with your players and that the books are "green".  You can do this by going to Roll20.net Click the name of your game (not launch) Click Settings Click Game Settings Scroll down to Compendium Settings and open that.  Make sure Sharing is marked yes, and the desired books are marked green.  Then click Save Compendium
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi swiftblade! Check the Compendium Sharing settings on your campaign details page. Make sure that: A) you have Compendium Sharing turned on for this game. and B) You have included MotM as a shared source.