Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Getting more than one year of sales reports

Essen
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Hi there. Any way to see/download sales numbers for more than the last year?
Gauss
Forum Champion
Hi Essen,  I suggest asking the Devs that via the Partner Help Center .
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Essen! You can choose any range you like on your Publisher Report. I recently put together a spreadsheet going back to my first set, some years ago. In addition to Gauss' link, you can also seek assistance on the Marketplace Creator Discord.

Edited 1709150035
Essen
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Weird, I definitely cannot. It seems that I'm not on the Discord anymore, so I'll reach out on the help center.
Essen
Pro
Marketplace Creator
According to support, I can go back farther than one year, I just can't see more than 12 months at a time. So asking for 14 months in a single report is too much. Just FYI.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Ah, yes. That is impossible AFAIK. I did my report a year at a time. Gauss' link or asking on the Marketplace Discord is likely your best bet.