Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Compendium Button Not Showing

I just purchased a Pro subscription and I bought the DND Monsters book. When I was researching how to access the purchased material, I learned that it was in the Compendium section in the upper right corner of the main window, noted by a the "three books" icon with one that is leaning over. I do not have this icon and I cant find a way to make it appear.  I did find a three year old post from somone that had to go it to the launch page and access the "advanced" settings and set them all to make it reappear, but the site must have been updated becuase I do not see an Advanced settings option any where on the launch page.  Does anyone know how to make this appear?
I figured it out. While I had selected the DND5E for the game type on the launch screen, I had failed to select a DND5E default character sheet model in the game settings. This option located on the launch screen and is under the game settings option. Once I selected a default character sheet template, the compendium icon was displayed - CLOSED