Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pathfinder 1e Community Sheet help

Hello, I have just joined a Pathfinder 1e game and I've been looking for a good character sheet that will work with Roll20 in the same way that DnD Beyond works. I read a bit about the Community sheet and it looks wonderful, but I can't seem to find a download link or how to install it. I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but could someone help me out?

Edited 1709098126
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Hi Melissa, A GM can create a game, choose the Pathfinder Community Sheet, then invite players using the game's join link.  New characters can be given edit/control of their character(s) by the GM/Co-gm after they've joined/logged into the game once.  If you have joined the gamed, the GM should give you control of a character(s) for that game. Have you tried checking back in the game? While the Pathfinder Community Sheet is on the list of available sheets when creating a new game and choosing a sheet template, it will not show up in roll20's new Characters area as an option to build a character outside of a game.  Only a handful of sheets are currently supported in Characters ATM.  Also, anyone can create a game and make characters if you want to learn how a sheet works.  Great way to try out various systems and sheets. Cheers
I see! I'll talk to my DM then. Thank you so much!
For what it's worth, depending on what you need, I'd definitely recommend the Pathfinder by Roll20 sheet instead.  It far more like the regular character sheet, and equal in functionality (each is a bit better at certain things).
can anyone help with the compendium for Pathfinder? Can we add spells to it so I don't have to keep typing it in? (Spells not from the base book). I am free account no API. thanks 

Edited 1709271408
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Only the free SRD material can be dragged to the community sheet. (spells, feats, equipment, and monsters) Create a new repeating row and drag/drop to that row to auto-fill.  Monsters can be dragged to the NPC Monster statblock input box similarly. Make sure your are not using a popped out sheet when doing anything with drag/drop. The community sheet's drag/drop is limited and not nearly as slick as the official by roll20 sheet for marketplace/Piazo material.  The community sheet predated the official sheet and roll20 Piazo content by years as I recall.
I am afraid I didn't understand any of that. Do you have a screen shot of the process? Not sure I know how to make a new repeating row? thanks

Edited 1709336915
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Michael said: I am afraid I didn't understand any of that. Do you have a screen shot of the process? Not sure I know how to make a new repeating row? thanks Sure.  Here's an example of creating/adding a new spell and using drag/drop from the Pathfinder Compendium;
thanks but I know how to that. I need to add spells that aren't in the compendium without having to type everything in each time. Also, we are using the Pathfinder by roll20 sheets thanks
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
My bad Michael.  The topic of this thread was concerning the Pathfinder Community Sheet so I assumed you were inquiring about the community sheet.  AFAIK, you will have to manually enter anything that is not in the compendium regardless of the sheet you are using.
ok that was what I was hoping to avoid, thanks