Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Mothership Character Sheets not updated (Tuesday Knight Games)

Is there anyway to get updated character sheets for the Mothership RPG? I just purchased a game module and I don't feel like I can use the character sheets because they don't appear to be up to date with the new updates to the most recent version of the game. I would be grateful for any thoughts on this. 
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
You'd be best off contacting whoever made the Mothership sheet. Those with "By Roll20" at the end of the name are the only official sheets. Every other sheet is volunteer work by a member of the community.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
GiGs said: Those with "By Roll20" at the end of the name are the only official sheets. Every other sheet is volunteer work by a member of the community. There's actually quite a few that are official, but not made by R20. They'll usually say by "publisher's name"
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Scott C. said: GiGs said: Those with "By Roll20" at the end of the name are the only official sheets. Every other sheet is volunteer work by a member of the community. There's actually quite a few that are official, but not made by R20. They'll usually say by "publisher's name" That's a good point, I forgot that some publishers are behind their own sheets without Roll20 involvement. Is Mothership one of those?
I think it does say by Tuesday Knight Games, who is the publisher of Mothership. So it sounds like I need to reach out to them. I'm trying to figure out a work around. Sadly not being a programmer it has not gone too well.