Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Everyday Heroes Sheet Blurry Font

The sheet was NOT resized or anything like it. On clicking through to check the values / characteristics of my character, I came across this: The REST of the sheet is fine!
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Markus! Two things here: 1) This is a characteristic of that font and how your browser is rendering it. Here's a screenshot from my Chromebook at normal size: and zoomed in: The font is crisp, though it probably hints poorly at low sizes due to its built-in tight letterspacing. Whatever browser/platform you are using is not doing an optimal rendering job. 2) This is not a Roll20 sheet. You would have better luck contacting the authors directly. Sigil was the company that produced this sheet.