Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Who shared their compendium with me?

Hi folks, I'm in a number of games and I can't tell which modules came from my compendium and which came from another game I'm involved with.  Is there a way to tell who's compendium the share is coming from?
Gauss
Forum Champion
There is no method I am aware of other than to match up the access in-game to out-of-game. 
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Ken! You can create a game using that compendium, and check the compendium sharing settings for that game. That should show you which modules you are able to share. If that helps.
So, I was able to look on my bookshelf and find a specific item to search for.  I checked inside each game, one of mine and one I guessed was being shared with me and my guess turned out to be right and I was able to see through this venue who was sharing each item with me.