Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Image no longer sharing.

Hi everyone, I was using this to share images in the chat and it was working fine a few months back. I tried it again today and it shows this picture instead. I can click on the image and still get to the picture, but its not great for showing images if people have to click on it. Can anyone help? [Image](@{selected|bar2}#.jpg)
Gauss
Forum Champion
Hi Silva,  What was the destination image service? Was it Discord? 
Yes it was
Gauss
Forum Champion
Ahhh, well in that case the problem is probably with Discord. Discord changed how their links work in an attempt to combat nefarious use of their platform for file sharing. 

Edited 1709503735
You can no longer use Discord as a file or image sharing service. Try Imgur instead!
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Teller said: You can no longer use Discord as a file or image sharing service. Try Imgur instead! There are also some nice browser extensions and apps that facilitate dropping an linking imgur files.